• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This goof will leave the good people of abw in the rain..........exactly like he was on that fateful night. Don't trust this fraud, he couldn't convince a women to let him into her home on a rainy night out of pity, he can't even reach the pepper in the high cabinet without a stool.
Hey you remember that time.....NOPE me neither. You've done nothing of note in this arena sport. You have no past. You are.....moldable.

You here because ya momma won't ship you off until she for sure you gonna be safe and not end up in North Korea. You too young for all this responsibility chief. You a child grasping at the edges of the adults table. They keep you around cause it's 'cute' that you act so grown. Pretty soon that gimmick gonna wear off and they gonna push you back to the kids table

Unless of course you mind ya manners and repeat exactly what they say. Now make another rain jk or a short jk. Go head Joshie, repeat after me...

Question 2:

This is a two part question.

Conflicts are going to happen. You are in an environment where personalities will clash from time to time. First part, as a mod, how would you respond to being relentlessly attacked by a member?

Second part, how would you respond to two members who are at odds to the point where its becoming a distraction to the board?

Are you speaking from experience chi?
Deflection: the action or process of deflecting or being deflected. Deflect: cause (someone) to deviate from an intended purpose.

As I stated, a poster gonna poster how they post, generic. They bend the way the light moves. Being a mod won't change that.

A painting.....we authentic under every light........

Question 2:

Conflicts are going to happen. You are in an environment where personalities will clash from time to time. First part, as a mod, how would you respond to being relentlessly attacked by a member?

Second part, how would you respond to two members who are at odds to the point where its becoming a distraction to the board?

Now you know if you can dish it out you sure as hell better be able to take it. There won't be anybody being banned like other mods have done in the past.

The second part I'm all for getting your aggression out, if two posters have a problem let them go at it. If the problem is in a thread where serious discussions are going on then I'll politely let them know to take it elsewhere to get the topic back on track. If that doesn't work they can be put on timeout for an hour to calm down.

Question 2:

1. I'd actually follow your actions, you've been or are currently in a couple of feuds (chitown and sam crooke) and you either laugh and keep it moving or just don't respond at all. That's a farcry from the other posters up for modship. Chicity's height doesn't intimidate anybody so this kind of power could go to his head. (I'm sure he wishes it would go to his legs but let's get back on topic). Chitown as I mentioned has been numerous feuds with posters including you and he lacks the ability to let things go or peacefully resolve the issues. Sam crooke's actions speak for themselves, he's the only person here who's been legit banned, take from that what you will abw. Cain comes from the ic, where the mods are so lazy that user have begun to talk to themselves and post whole pages of morbidly obese white women........I do not wish to let abw fall to a similar fate.

2. I'd hold a court session for the posters, that way they can peacefully resolve their issues. While laughing @ drama is funny and gets the computers putin, if it goes on for too long, it can begin to create problems for the rest of the site. Chitown and ms. lewinski are perfect example of this, they've argued in threads, derailing the topic at hand. If anybody needs an abw court session it's them.

Question 2:

They same way I do now. They gonna catch these jokes! Can't win them all tho so, ehhh, tomorrow a new day. I don't believe in avoiding confrontation *Looking at the posters who have utilized the banning feature*. At some point I assume they gonna get tired punching a wall when I decide that the conflict is over for me. Ain't that right NoOne

2) First conversation will happen behind the scene. They'll be informed that they are causing to big of a distraction and if their beefs don't pertain to the topic at hand their post will be deleted

After that, post are being deleted cause I believe in follow thru. I don't believe in silencing a posters voice by banning them. We all have a right to attack and defend ourselves from attack. However I know that most posters only feel really aggressive when they have an audience. Ask them to fight in a closed room and it won't happen. Removing the more offensive post from the thread will neutralize the conflict

But more importantly, who determined it had became a distraction?

@ChiCity quit posting, I told you it was rigged. And they say mods will have a say and he obviously got them in his pockets. Questions haven't even been answered but people voting.

Stop with the popularity modships.

1. I'd actually follow your actions, you've been or are currently in a couple of feuds (chitown and sam crooke) and you either laugh and keep it moving or just don't respond at all. That's a farcry from the other posters up for modship. Chicity's height doesn't intimidate anybody so this kind of power could go to his head. (I'm sure he wishes it would go to his legs but let's get back on topic). Chitown as I mentioned has been numerous feuds with posters including you and he lacks the ability to let things go or peacefully resolve the issues. Sam crooke's actions speak for themselves, he's the only person here who's been legit banned, take from that what you will abw. Cain comes from the ic, where the mods are so lazy that user have begun to talk to themselves and post whole pages of morbidly obese white women........I do not wish to let abw fall to a similar fate.

2. I'd hold a court session for the posters, that way they can peacefully resolve their issues. While laughing @ drama is funny and gets the computers putin, if it goes on for too long, it can begin to create problems for the rest of the site. Chitown and ms. lewinski are perfect example of this, they've argued in threads, derailing the topic at hand. If anybody needs an abw court session it's them.
IMG_8110.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back