• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already a good painting for the ppl; wouldn't it make sense that I'd be an damn great mod?

Name something I ain't done on a forum. I'll wait...... Diamond threads, FOF threads, threads that made you cry, threads that made you laugh. Even caught a sexual predator or two due to my illustrious paintings. These posters best work is Bob Ross, my shit is more like Basquiat

I did it all without being a mod or having a mod backing or in my pocket. I knelt and bled for the right of posters before it was cool to be 'anti-mod'. I gave the IC 5 of the best years it ever had following the 'golden era'. And never for myself. It has always been.....for the posters

Posters's gonna come in here and say they mod without feelings which is true, but they don't mod with logic either so.....

Poster's gonna come in here and say they mod for the Millennials but the what has anyone born after 94' ever done of note? They not ready to take the reins.....

We need a female touch. Nah! We need someone familiar with the working of IG/Twitter. Nah! We need someone who all up in the sports section and can drive the bets up. Nah! We need someone who could make gifs!

This is all true, however we need them for what they are.......posters. Taken, copied, printed, mass produced. Trust you gonna find at least 20 more just like them on every forum

Me? I'm a painting baby. One of a kind, hand brushed with the care of a mother holding her first born after birth. It don't get no more authentic than me

I may not always be what the posters want, but I'm what the posters need. Someone who gonna put the needs to the many above the wants of the few. Check my track record, that avi is the Pink Face of Consistency

We all got a role to play. I'm the only one that plays it to perfection

x4sJhwC.gif
This goof will leave the good people of abw in the rain..........exactly like he was on that fateful night. Don't trust this fraud, he couldn't convince a women to let him into her home on a rainy night out of pity, he can't even reach the pepper in the high cabinet without a stool.

You failed to mention your resent outbursts with ms. lewinski and the previous one ap21, it shows that you have a problem controlling emotion and that's not a trait that the people of abw are looking for in a mod.

All that means is I won't stand for fuck shit. The good people of ABW know that if they feel like a victim of fuck shit I'll go to battle for them so that they wont have to and can continue to post as the please.

"I'm willin' to die for this shit
I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit
Put the Bible down and go eye for an eye for this shit"
Fam, with all due respect, we can't get you to post here without a bribe. You had no problem taking a bribe for posting, what else will you turn a blind eye to for tree fiddy?

All that means is I won't stand for fuck shit. The good people of ABW know that if they feel like a victim of fuck shit I'll go to battle for them so that they wont have to and can continue to post as the please.
What about the fights you pick?

Neutrality doesn't make back doors with mods

Neutrality doesn't rob posters that is active on the boards or cries when he in turned is robber

Neutrality doesn't push the narrative of not being biased.....while clearly being baised.

If my neutrality means, he's gonna fall in line then sure, he's neutral af.

If the posters want a mod that's a parrot of the current mods there is but one vote........

Fam, with all due respect, we can't get you to post here without a bribe. You had no problem taking a bribe for posting, what else will you turn a blind eye to for tree fiddy?

"10-4, no switchin' sides
Feel somethin' wrong
You actin' shifty, you don't ride
With me no more, I need
Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty
Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty"

As you see Joshua can't even stand on his own, look at the back up he's getting. Is this the mod you want who is weak and need a lot of help.

I recovered a picture of chicity, sam crooke, and cain scheming behind close doors, they even expressed they're disdain for the sox

index.php

Are these the people you really want in power abw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back