Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
I'm a pro-choice extremist.

I believe in aborting babies, and I also believe in the death penalty.

I believe in aborting babies if there's going to be medical problems. Like if you know that the kid is going to be retarded, or a siamese twin. Or only have 1 arm or something. But not necessarily just because you don't want to have a baby. Although I do think it should be the woman's choice, not society.

I'm also pro death penalty. I think if you do something that warrants death, like treason, or espionage, or committing murder while committing a felony (e.g. killing somebody while robbing a bank), or even multiple counts of rape or child molestation, you should die. You shouldn't do life in prison, you should just die and save the taxpayers money. No starting over.

And I don't care if the state makes a mistake. Mistakes happen. Kill the killers and the child molesters. I'll be the one to pull the switch. And personally I think the child molesters are worse than the killers. I can understand why you would kill somebody in certain circumstances, I can't conceive of a circumstance that warrants molesting a child.

Here's a police officer that got 260 years for raping people. I know this thread is about abortion, but I think abortion and the death penalty go hand in hand. I don't see how you could be pro-choice and be against the death penalty and vice versa.

I think this cop should have gotten executed rather than sent to prison for 260 years. When police officers break the law it's worse than if an ordinary person breaks the law because he took an oath to protect and serve. Ordinary people take no such oath.

When I say I'm a "pro choice extremist", it means I'm like a Nazi. I would have no problem being the one that decides who gets exterminated. Child molesters, predicate felons, jews, etc.

So yeah, I don't believe that "all life is precious". I think some people are wasting air when they breathe and the world would be a better place without them. And if a woman is pregnant with a baby she doesn't want, but she can't get an abortion then she probably won't take care of herself while she's pregnant (smoking crack, shooting heroin, etc.) and then the baby comes out all fucked up, underweight and underdeveloped. What's the point?

You're not a pro choice extremist if you only support abortions if there are health/medical risk.

Abortions aren't internal buttons that women can push themselves. They are medical procedures that were developed by agents of society and provided by society. It's not that wild that everyone in the society get a right to weigh-in on whether such procedures should be allowed.

Ya'll really acting like abortions are the same as chicks getting piercings or tattoos. It's not the same thing. Another life is at stake when it comes to abortions, and, in general, your personal rights in this country start to be limited when they involve other people. That's why mask and vaccine mandates are a thing right now.

But that’s not the same thing tho. These abortion laws are largely written by men who cannot carry a child. Yes their are pro life women. But why should folks be victim to somebody else feelings. If you don’t feel like you should get one cool. If a doctor says I need surgery and you tell me well God says you can’t get that type of surgery why should o listen to them or be subject to them. Some people believe it’s a human as soon as conception many don’t. And you can say this involves the kid but who gonna raise this unwanted child? Is it gonna be those pro lifers or the state or a parent who didn’t want them?

You're not a pro choice extremist if you only support abortions if there are health/medical risk.

Yeah but I also support the death penalty.

I think they go hand in hand.

I don't believe that "life is precious and we shouldn't take somebody's life".

I think there's too many people on the planet as it is. The world would be a better place if we exterminated certain people, like child molesters.

Yeah but I also support the death penalty.

I think they go hand in hand.

I don't believe that "life is precious and we shouldn't take somebody's life".

I think there's too many people on the planet as it is. The world would be a better place if we exterminated certain people, like child molesters.

I mean that's cool and all, but wanting to kill child molesters is separate from pro choice

But that’s not the same thing tho. These abortion laws are largely written by men who cannot carry a child. Yes their are pro life women. But why should folks be victim to somebody else feelings. If you don’t feel like you should get one cool. If a doctor says I need surgery and you tell me well God says you can’t get that type of surgery why should o listen to them or be subject to them. Some people believe it’s a human as soon as conception many don’t. And you can say this involves the kid but who gonna raise this unwanted child? Is it gonna be those pro lifers or the state or a parent who didn’t want them?

What's not the same thing?

So what if abortion laws are written by men. That in an of itself doesn't make them wrong. All laws are written based on someone else's feelings. You can't murder someone who wronged you. You can't steal from people that you believe have too much money. You can't sexually harass women you think look good because all of those are crimes. They are crimes because people in society feel that way. People feel that way because all of those acts have victims. Guess what abortions have victims too. People just don't want to acknowledge that and go through all kinds of mental gymnastics to excuse putting a woman's "right to choose" over a developing human life.

blah blah blah

ppl are "pro-life" until the baby is born. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

God forbid the child is gay, transgender, poor, or chronically ill because it's shitty politics after that.

Sad but true.

That's why, as much as I might personally disagree with abortion, I can't get on the pro-life bandwagon because a lot of the people on it are full of shit.

i mean what are we arguing here? who cares whether you agree or not, women should have access to safe abortion options and care.

this is where i get mad because often times abortions are deeper than “i just dont want my baby” a lot of my friends had an abortion because their baby had no heartbeat or their skull wasnt fully formed or other birth defects. termination of pregnancy because of fetal anomalies is a real thing.

so when you argue that abortions shouldnt exist, you leave a lot of room for women to suffer in silence for various reasons

i dont think any of you have the range to discuss this no shade. yall all can kindly stfu

i mean what are we arguing here? who cares whether you agree or not, women should have access to safe abortion options and care.

this is where i get mad because often times abortions are deeper than “i just dont want my baby” a lot of my friends had an abortion because their baby had no heartbeat or their skull wasnt fully formed or other birth defects. termination of pregnancy because of fetal anomalies is a real thing.

so when you argue that abortions shouldnt exist, you leave a lot of room for women to suffer in silence for various reasons

i dont think any of you have the range to discuss this no shade. yall all can kindly stfu

Who is this even directed at? No one in here has said that no abortions should ever be done under any circumstance. Most of the discussion has been around the most ethical point to draw the line for abortions in cases where babies can be brought to term.

Who is this even directed at? No one in here has said that no abortions should ever be done under any circumstance. Most of the discussion has been around the most ethical point to draw the line for abortions in cases where babies can be brought to term.

idgaf about babies being brought to term. are you going to adopt them? tf

idgaf about babies being brought to term. are you going to adopt them? tf

Good thing this isn't the United States of Race Jones, and our laws aren't based on your whims.

No I would not adopt all the babies brought to term. I would support more regulation of and money put into the foster, adoption, and public childcare systems so that children who are given up by their parents can have a shot at good and healthy upbringings too. See that's kinda how a society works. No one person has to bear the burden for all of its decisions.

What's not the same thing?

So what if abortion laws are written by men. That in an of itself doesn't make them wrong. All laws are written based on someone else's feelings. You can't murder someone who wronged you. You can't steal from people that you believe have too much money. You can't sexually harass women you think look good because all of those are crimes. They are crimes because people in society feel that way. People feel that way because all of those acts have victims. Guess what abortions have victims too. People just don't want to acknowledge that and go through all kinds of mental gymnastics to excuse putting a woman's "right to choose" over a developing human life.

That’s cute bro but let’s talk about reality. Stealing and murder always been wrong and women have always found ways to get rid of unwanted pregnancies long before abortion our society or at least half of it said maybe we shouldn’t let them use clothes hangers and do this in a way with less death overall. Cuz it seem like y’all care if the kid is born and that’s it. Don’t care about the stability or the mom or how this kid gonna eat and be provided for. To me yea you can say you pro life but unless you about to raise all these unwanted kids what’s the point. Why should you get to decide if somebody else wants to carry a pregnancy full term? Why do you get to make that choice?

Back