Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters

Government mandated surgeries to prevent pregnancies, that require additional government approval to be able to have a child. That's different.

I don't think anyone's pushing for government mandated contraception for women, or for the govt to oversee which women are allowed to have babies.

I mean I fuck with Race but I fuck with facts more "riight"

Guy supports Race. But it's football season again, and he's a Bucs fan so... I'm leaving it at agree to disagree.

But mathematically speaking 1/4 women have abortions. Around 2% of that group have one for fetal health reasons.

Sooo on average if you have 1,000 female friends, around 250 will have an abortion. Of that 250, 5 will be because of the baby's health.... that's if you have 1,000 female friends though. You got 1,000 people (of either sex) you call friends? I don't think I'm trippin to be skeptical.

I mean you just broke down how it’s rare 3 is a lot being most people don’t just have that convo Willy nilly

That's a few man. If I had 3 friends that won the lottery, I still wouldn't say a lot of my friends have won the lottery, and that's even more uncommon.

But tis the season... I'm done with this. Go Bucs.

Don’t most people have like 5 or 6 friends that’s what I’m thinking maybe 8 but I mean if you just wanna win a debate cool

Don’t most people have like 5 or 6 friends that’s what I’m thinking maybe 8 but I mean if you just wanna win a debate cool

SMH at you pointing out how most people don't have a ton of friends, which makes what she said even less likely. Ok cool. She has 6 friends. At least 50% of them (3) have had an abortion for fetal health reasons. 0.5% of women have an abortion for that reason... but 50% of her friends have.

You not getting how someone could be skeptical on this is making it impossible not to call this a "you just following Race" thing. I mean, YOU'RE the one one saying most people only have 6-8 friends, and you still don't see it.

SMH at you pointing out how most people don't have a ton of friends, which makes what she said even less likely. Ok cool. She has 6 friends. At least 50% of them (3) have had an abortion for fetal health reasons. 0.5% of women have an abortion for that reason... but 50% of her friends have.

You not getting how someone could be skeptical on this is making it impossible not to call this a "you just following Race" thing. I mean, YOU'RE the one one saying most people only have 6-8 friends, and you still don't see it.

You got it man take you W you defeated me again and proved race and I wrong

Society didn’t give the option the option for women was already there it was just extremely dangerous

The option for the formal procedure. If women want to take extreme measures like hangers or some crazy concoction some old lady gave them, that's their business I guess.

so why shouldn’t the formal procedure be their business?

It is. My point is that the formal procedure is something that was created by society and it's continued offering is something society determines. Anyone that is a part of the society in question has a right to weigh in. I'm not saying that women shouldn't have the right and that their words shouldn't weigh more than men's. I'm saying that we all as a society have every right to determine whether or not we as a group are ok with killing babies.

I guess the counter to this would be why don't people care about the baby before it's born, but are "concerned" once it is?

You're ok with ending its existence in January, but super concerned with its well- being in August/September?

So you've said where you think it ends... where does it start?

I think the point is the folks who are pro life don’t care about the kids after it’s here most are Republican and republicans look down in welfare and shit like that. Once it’s born it’s a full human being. A two week old fetus ain’t the same to me

Back