Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
Yet the people who "prioritize" the life of the child pretty much gives families the middle finger once the baby is born. They want to get rid of safety net programs, no improvement of the current healthcare system, no investment in mental health programs, no early education programs, no help with daycare cost, no investment in child protection...I could go on.

I don't think most people feel like having an abortion should be a decision that one should take lightly, but if woman for whatever reason feels like she can't or shouldn't give birth is her business alone.

That applies to the right-wing crowd and those Christian Evangelical groups, but not everyone that opposes abortion believes that way just like not everyone who supports abortion believes that it should be legal all the way up until birth. The debate is more nuanced that people like to admit.

And abortions can never be the woman's business alone. Nevermind that every baby has a father, so the idea that women can kill someone else's child without a thought to how that other person feels should seem kinda messed up to everyone even if ultimately it's the right choice. Women need doctors to perform abortions. What doctors allowed to do is regulated by the government. That doesn't just go for abortions. Abortions are just the hot bed topic.

To be clear, I don't think abortions should be illegal. If our particular society deemed that ending human life, even in a rudimentary state, was immoral under all conditions then there would be no abortions. However, it seems that the majority of the nation believes abortions should be legal with some restrictions (e.g., late term), so, as a democracy, that's what we should have. I just don't like the framing of the abortion debate.

Alone?

Why does it have to be her decision 'alone' when the man carries the seed?
Yeah luv this is a situation that will never ever be equal or fair because a man can't carry a pregnancy nor give birth. Should a woman take what the father wants into high consideration...of course she should, but ultimately the final decision is hers. A man gives his power of choice away once he puts his seed into a woman.

Yeah luv this is a situation that will never ever be equal or fair because a man can't carry a pregnancy nor give birth. Should a woman take what the father wants into high consideration...of course she should, but ultimately the final decision is hers. A man gives his power of choice away once he puts his seed into a woman.

Excellent, then the same energy should be given to the man if she decides to keep it and if he decides not to be a father in that kid's life. The final decision comes down to him eh?

He shouldn't have to be forced to be a father, nor be punished with child support if he decides to not be there for her and the kid or kids?

She isn't forced to be a mother, she has the option to abort, kool, i luv that for her, so why force or punish the man for not being a father, can he have the same option to abort too?

Do you think this is fair?

Whatever reasons she has to abort the child, financial, she don't like dude, imo I feel the man should be given those same fair takes as her, he can't take care of a family, or he just made a baby with an attitude ungrateful chick or bussdown, he should be able to abort the entire situation,

His fuck up and her fuck up are equal and both should imo, have the chance to walk away from the table without punishment or judgment.

You can call the man a deadbeat if she can't be called a murderer

Those same reasons she wants to abort, should be given to the man too if he wants to not take care of the child. imo

Last edited:
Exactly what I was going to say. As much as a man should have a say, if that woman walks into an abortion clinic and tells them to do it, it’s happening.

Now there could be an argument made to incorporate the father’s rights with regard to such a decision, and I’d not be mad at that, but the simple fact that baby is growing in the woman makes that a tough hill to climb.

Excellent, then the same energy should be given to the man if she decides to keep it and if he decides to be a father in that kid's life. The final decision comes down to him?

He shouldn't have to forced to be a father, nor be punished with child support if he decides to not be there for her and the kid?

She isn't forced to be a mother, so why force or punish the man for not being a father?

This is a tough one. From an objective fairness, eye for an eye standpoint, I’d agree. But now there is a life here that needs care so I don’t know. I’d have to ponder this one a bit.

This is a tough one. From an objective fairness, eye for an eye standpoint, I’d agree. But now there is a life here that needs care so I don’t know. I’d have to ponder this one a bit.

It's not tough for me lol.

We are equal and we should have the same fair equal rights. Especially when it comes down to something we both created. 100/100 imo

Which goes back to 'both' parties being held responsible for the life and not just one party making the final decision because they have to carry it. That's how nature works, has nothing to do with her body etc, that's bio and the creator/most high set the rules that way.

Fair is what I stand on and that same fairness should be given to the man or studs.

Abortion is about the only issue democrats/the left come some-what correct about.

-The fact is if you don't have a uterus, you really don't have a case. I can respect that. Still deceiptful for running around hollerin' about women's rights, women's choice, her body, etc.. when the fact is this abortion is literally part of a depopulation agenda. But!, the left does have some-what of a case cause I ain't got a uterus and don't want one.

-Now, this neglect you and those abortion providers got goin' on after a failed abortion is most def. what needs to be addressed. That's a whole charge if I ever seen one. That's literally not her body and is a whole human being that deserves rights/protections as a human being.

-Yes, 4th trimesters are a "thing". And this will also be discussed for an issue on abortion. 4th trimester and so on and so forth.

Abortion is about the only issue democrats/the left come some-what correct about.

-The fact is if you don't have a uterus, you really don't have a case. I can respect that. Still deceiptful for running around hollerin' about women's rights, women's choice, her body, etc.. when the fact is this abortion is literally part of a depopulation agenda. But!, the left does have some-what of a case cause I ain't got a uterus and don't want one.

-Now, this neglect you and those abortion providers got goin' on after a failed abortion is most def. what needs to be addressed. That's a whole charge if I ever seen one. That's literally not her body and is a whole human being that deserves rights/protections as a human being.

-Yes, 4th trimesters are a "thing". And this will also be discussed for an issue on abortion. 4th trimester and so on and so forth.
I don’t really agree with abortion at all, but I think it’s super fucked up to let a baby die after a failed abortion if care can be given to let it live.

At that point there should be charges filed.

Excellent, then the same energy should be given to the man if she decides to keep it and if he decides not to be a father in that kid's life. The final decision comes down to him eh?

He shouldn't have to be forced to be a father, nor be punished with child support if he decides to not be there for her and the kid or kids?

She isn't forced to be a mother, she has the option to abort, kool, i luv that for her, so why force or punish the man for not being a father, can he have the same option to abort too?

Whatever reasons she has to abort the child, financial, she don't like dude, imo I feel the man should be given those same fair takes as her, he can't take care of a family, or he just made a baby with an attitude ungrateful chick or bussdown, he should be able to abort the entire situation,

His fuck and her fuck are equal and both should imo, have the chance to walk away from the table without punishment or judgment.

You can call the man a deadbeat if she can't be called a murderer

Those same reasons she wants to abort, should be given to the man too if he wants to not take care of the child. imo
Literally the first thing I said that this situation is not fair and can't be made equal. Child support is not on the same level as risking your health and life to give birth.

Literally the first thing I said that this situation is not fair and can't be made equal. Child support is not on the same level as risking your health and life to give birth.
Are you saying in general health and life are at risk when giving birth. While true, it’s pretty rare in comparison to births without complications. But fair point with comparison to cutting a check.

If you’re saying abortions are done because of risk to health and life, let’s be honest, many abortions are not done because of health reasons.

That's your viewpoint and that's all cool.

As I look at this situation from a 'man's lens, the woman aborts the child, I as a man, my family, mama who wanted to be a gee g/granny/mon mon/G-ma one day loses a child, but if she keeps the child, I have to be with a bussdown or an unfit mother. or get put on child support which can ruin a man life and bring on health issues for him and his people.

What about the mental of the man, knowing that the mother aborted the child? Do we not care about him? Come on now. That man may go left and be strung out behind that situation, are we not to be concern for his mental?

Everything aint always about the mother/woman.

I disagree, and I hope most men understand that they shouldn't allow the woman to have the final decision in this matter imo

Last edited:
Are you saying in general health and life are at risk when giving birth. While true, it’s pretty rare in comparison to births without complications. But fair point with comparison to cutting a check.

If you’re saying abortions are done because of risk to health and life, let’s be honest, many abortions are not done because of health reasons.

What would you say about the women who have had more than 1?

imo most are done because of selfishness reasons if we just talking. Let's be real and I'm glad that we are sharing opinions.

I think if money is involved 100%, meaning the man is well off, or his status or the if the perfect circumstance is in place for the woman, there would be very fewer abortions.

Imo I would say that health reasons are ranked below those selfish reasons that I named. I don't see women aborting because they all of a sudden feel like they are about to die or have issue when 3 months ago, they were fucking raw with no care in the world lol

I'm sorry if that's harsh but I can't sugar coat shit.

That's your viewpoint and that's all cool.

As I look at this situation from a 'man's lens, the woman aborts the child, I as a man, my family, mama who wanted to be a gee g/granny/mon mon/G-ma one day loses a child, but if she keeps the child, I have to be with a bussdown or an unfit mother. or get put on child support which can ruin a man life and bring on health issues for him and his people.

What the mental of the man, knowing that the mother aborted the child? Do we not care about him? Come on now. Everything aint always about the mother/woman.

I disagree, and I hope most men understand that they shouldn't allow the woman to have the final decision in this matter imo
Shoulds and cans bro. Should they do it without approval, no. Can they do it without approval, yes.

Shoulds and cans bro. Should they do it without approval, no. Can they do it without approval, yes.

And to me, that's very fucked up. If I was the president or some kind of dictator, if you wanna abort, cool go head, but after that, you giving up sex so that you won't be able to abort anymore. That'll be your last time having sex after that abortion.

Catch yo ass in bed with a man, yo ass getting life in the slammer. A life for a Life lol Fuck

Have her ass walk around with the Letter A on her Chest too, so men and studs can avoid her.

You shouldn't be having sex after you abort imo. Don't let me become that nigga and run shit. Yall go hate me

Last edited:
What would you say about the women who have had more than 1?

imo most are done because of selfishness reasons if we just talking. Let's be real and I'm glad that we are sharing opinions.

I think if money is involved 100%, meaning the man is well off, or his status or the if the perfect circumstance is in place for the woman, there would be very fewer abortions.

Imo I would say that health reasons are ranked below those selfish reasons that I named. I don't see women aborting because they all of a sudden feel like they are about to die or have issue when 3 months ago, they were fucking raw with no care lol

I'm sorry if that's harsh but I can't sugar coat shit.
I don’t think there’s good statistics out there that cite how many abortions are due to health of the mother, rape, or incest, but I think most people understand those cases are small compared to the number of abortions.

Just looked up data from Pew that said there are 200 abortions for every 1,000 live births. That’s about 16% of pregnancies that get aborted.

I don’t really agree with abortion at all, but I think it’s super fucked up to let a baby die after a failed abortion if care can be given to let it live.

At that point there should be charges filed.

Rite.

That's inhumane.

Me personally, I believe this is where they are selling these fetal parts. I saw the videos about this, and humans are low down for the dollar. It's something I wouldn't put past these kind of people.

And to me, that's very fucked up. If I was the president or some kind of dictator, if you wanna abort, cool go head, but after that, you giving up sex so that you won't be able to abort anymore. That'll be your last time having sex after that abortion.

Catch yo ass in bed with a man, yo ass getting life in the slammer. A life for a Life lol Fuck

Have her ass walk around with the Letter A on her Chest to so men and studs can avoid her.

You shouldn't be having sex after you abort imo. Don't let me become that nigga and run shit. Yall go hate me
Yeah it’s probably for the best you don’t become dictator, lol.

Rite.

That's inhumane.

Me personally, I believe this is where they are selling these fetal parts. I saw the videos about this, and humans are low down for the dollar. It's something I wouldn't put past these kind of people.
What are they doing with the fetal parts though? I never understood that angle.

Back