Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
I don’t think there’s good statistics out there that cite how many abortions are due to health of the mother, rape, or incest, but I think most people understand those cases are small compared to the number of abortions.

Just looked up data from Pew that said there are 200 abortions for every 1,000 live births. That’s about 16% of pregnancies that get aborted.

Incest, rape, those are exceptions imo are in good grace.

I need to watch those vids again.

Those vids were documented a few years ago and I gotta look into the 5W's as much as I can. I can't remember all those details.
There’s nothing I can imagine that would support the conspiracy that doctors are intentionally letting babies die to sell them for parts so I’m going to continue to call bs on this.

I'm torn on the abortion issue. Seems to mostly come down to if you see the baby as a person or not.
Are you torn on abortion the act or abortion the policy?

On the act I’m totally against except in limited circumstances.

On policy I think the protections are needed, although I would like there to be more guardrails.

Are you torn on abortion the act or abortion the policy?

On the act I’m totally against except in limited circumstances.

On policy I think the protections are needed, although I would like there to be more guardrails.

Both. Policies vary by state. I think most "I don't want it" abortions are wrong, but I think there are valid reasons for getting them.

The policy is hard for me to settle on with the exception or rape, incest, health risk. I think those are valid reasons. But timing? I'm not sure where I'd draw the line, if I even would make a time exception.

Both. Policies vary by state. I think most "I don't want it" abortions are wrong, but I think there are valid reasons for getting them.

The policy is hard for me to settle on with the exception or rape, incest, health risk. I think those are valid reasons. But timing? I'm not sure where I'd draw the line, if I even would make a time exception.
As far as timing, I’d definitely like to see elective abortions have a time limit. Like you’d have to have an impartial doctor refer you if it’s outside of whatever limit is placed on it.

Excellent, then the same energy should be given to the man if she decides to keep it and if he decides not to be a father in that kid's life. The final decision comes down to him eh?

He shouldn't have to be forced to be a father, nor be punished with child support if he decides to not be there for her and the kid or kids?

She isn't forced to be a mother, she has the option to abort, kool, i luv that for her, so why force or punish the man for not being a father, can he have the same option to abort too?

Do you think this is fair?

Whatever reasons she has to abort the child, financial, she don't like dude, imo I feel the man should be given those same fair takes as her, he can't take care of a family, or he just made a baby with an attitude ungrateful chick or bussdown, he should be able to abort the entire situation,

His fuck up and her fuck up are equal and both should imo, have the chance to walk away from the table without punishment or judgment.

You can call the man a deadbeat if she can't be called a murderer

Those same reasons she wants to abort, should be given to the man too if he wants to not take care of the child. imo

We had that argument in middle school. It’s like this with the child support part a lot of times the custodial parent is in some assistance by the state. State pretty much feels like if they gotta pay for your kid you as a man need to pay them.

I know that not every situation but in the cases where a woman can’t get an anortion and he does not want the kid does he still get to get off free.

And then we have the responsibility side of it. Society shouldn’t award a deadbeat but having them get off Scott free. Just be a bunch of bastard born with no consequences. And more if that is worse

I just wonder if people realize that banning abortions actually leads to an increase in deaths as already seen in Texas. It rose by 13% after Texas implemented their abortion ban. Whether or not you think it should be a right, you can't say abortions should be banned or limited without then offering up options for better health care and maternity services. Especially for Black women

Regarding whether a man should have a say. I personally think yes but the say should only go so far as ultimately a man's body isn't the one going through any physical or hormonal changes during those months. So the final decision should rest with the woman.

I just wonder if people realize that banning abortions actually leads to an increase in deaths as already seen in Texas. It rose by 13% after Texas implemented their abortion ban. Whether or not you think it should be a right, you can't say abortions should be banned or limited without then offering up options for better health care and maternity services. Especially for Black women

Regarding whether a man should have a say. I personally think yes but the say should only go so far as ultimately a man's body isn't the one going through any physical or hormonal changes during those months. So the final decision should rest with the woman.
Man I've been in my 48 hrs bag and a lot of cats are out here killing chicks cause they don't wanna terminate pregnancies

For me, there is no grey area here. Pro choice is the only answer. If a state is not going to make maternal care and childcare completely free, safe, and accessible, they should not have any input on how a woman addresses their pregnancy.

A man has absolutely no say whatsoever as they don't have to risk their life to give birth. Men in general need to be held more accountable for their mistakes in relationships. Child support doesn't force you to be involved and usually that is the biggest factor in a child's development.

Pro life arguments are for deaf ears. These are the same people complaining about people not raising their children and relying on welfare; you could stop both of those issues while still giving the person a chance to contribute to society beyond feeding the prison system or creating a potential tax payer.

Back