Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Fire stick remotes

I clearly got a bad batch where they are all faulty
Damn. TV remotes don't even use that much power, lol.

I go to the dollar store sometimes. I'll get Duracell or energizer from there if I need it for something that uses alot of power, like a game controller. If it is for something that doesn't use a lot of power, I'll get dollar store brand (Panasonic or rayovac). Those last pretty good for low energy products.

Yall be cleaning your credit/debit cards? For the first time I thought about how many times I’ve handed my cards to random mfs
Now that I think about it, no

I guess it’s because I only tap my card places

The only time I hand someone a card is when I get gas and that’s once every 3 weeks

Yall be cleaning your credit/debit cards? For the first time I thought about how many times I’ve handed my cards to random mfs

Nah not really

I rarely use mine since it’s added to my wallet on my phone. I would think it would wear out quicker if it keeps being touched or cleaned

Watching Netflix s Worst Ex ever

Gotta start running back ground checks on ppl y’all fucking
That first dude who beat 3 of his women, that story was crazy. Then the women blamed the law for him being on the street when they refused to testify.

Dude that got jumped by his ex and her mom's was wild chump lmaaooo. They wanted to get it back in blood. Crazy ass hoes. Almost got him blasted by police.

Edit: these hoes had ninja stars and shit.😯😅 I'm dead rn. What type of crazy bitch is this? Killed the nigga grandma tho. 🤦🏿

Last edited:
Dude that got jumped by his ex and her mom's was wild chump lmaaooo. They wanted to get it back in blood. Crazy ass hoes. Almost got him blasted by police.

Edit: these hoes had ninja stars and shit.😯😅 I'm dead rn. What type of crazy bitch is this? Killed the nigga grandma tho. 🤦🏿
Lmao bro I’m dead what episode is that

I’m a fly straight to it when I get home

My sister in law be on that shit I remember her and her girls jumped her baby daddy like they were stomping him out and shit lmao

Politics aside. The black MAGA dudes that get their nigga reality checks are hilarious to me. Dude got called a slave and was appalled. The level of delusion it takes to not see that coming is astonishing.

Back