Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Speaking of inmates……

Guess who has to drive 9 hours from Dallas to Albuquerque tomorrow because the inmate he and his partner are picking up is 450 pounds and can’t fit his fat ass in a seat on a plane??

🙄😒
All you do is complain, maybe it's time for you to find a new gig.

Speaking of inmates……

Guess who has to drive 9 hours from Dallas to Albuquerque tomorrow because the inmate he and his partner are picking up is 450 pounds and can’t fit his fat ass in a seat on a plane??

🙄😒

This the life you signed up for Agent Ro. Suck it up. Bring some Frebreeze. And make sure the air is on. Lol

Never buy Amazon brand batteries

Had to get a refund because none of these AAAs lasted longer than 24 hours
Y'all got a harbor freight out there?

Those are pretty good

That first dude who beat 3 of his women, that story was crazy. Then the women blamed the law for him being on the street when they refused to testify.
Bro wtf? I just started ep 1

I just smh at the black chick talking bout I felt bad for him and started letting him kick it on her couch

But the police and law did fail them like how many times someone gotta get arrested for the same shit until he is no longer allowed with in society

Last edited:
Yall be cleaning your credit/debit cards? For the first time I thought about how many times I’ve handed my cards to random mfs

Back