Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Our generation so fucked up that it’s always shocking when u come across good well raised well mannered ppl

I let my white homie his wife their 2 kids and their au pair stay with us for the last 4 days . They are in town for a wedding

I wake up today to see bro woke up early and cleaned the fucked out of the bedrooms and showers they used and is washing all the sheets and towels and they used

I told homie we have a cleaning lady for all that to chill but he having none of it talking bout it’s our mess so I’ll make sure to clean it before we leave today

Our generation so fucked up that it’s always shocking when u come across good well raised well mannered ppl

I let my white homie his wife their 2 kids and their au pair stay with us for the last 4 days . They are in town for a wedding

I wake up today to see bro woke up early and cleaned the fucked out of the bedrooms and showers they used and is washing all the sheets and towels and they used

I told homie we have a cleaning lady for all that to chill but he having none of it talking bout it’s our mess so I’ll make sure to clean it before we leave today
White man doing the cleaning lady job was MLKs dream

You're better than that. Being around all those stank inmates might be taking its toll. I have concerns my friend. Safe travels for now.

View attachment 1369759

Speaking of inmates……

Guess who has to drive 9 hours from Dallas to Albuquerque tomorrow because the inmate he and his partner are picking up is 450 pounds and can’t fit his fat ass in a seat on a plane??

🙄😒

Last edited:
Back