Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I still remember when Twitter was in its infancy, it was during Obama vs McCain. And on CNN one night, during one of there panels.

The guy who loves to do the digital graph segments said something like, let’s check what the folks on Twitter are saying.

And everyone on the panel laughed and said, who cares what a bunch of random people are saying on a social media site. This is about who is going to be the president of the United States.

Now the news will devote hours to what random people say on social media.

I hate when I find a show with a really good premise and story lines and end up not being able to stand the lead actors. Trying so hard to like this show but can’t stand these people

Well damn...

@cierraprice on instagram

Don't tell my wifey I was checkin for babes on Instagram.
shhh-pls-shhh.gif

Anyone else a little bothered by the amount of people that actively don’t enunciate when they talk, nowadays?

I realize that in Atlanta, it’s a speech pattern that’s are apart of the accent. What I’m hearing now days is the equivalent of everyone talking like New Yorkers or people from Baltimore over enunciating their U’s

And they would be just as annoying

Idol worshipping is something else So the other day I watched a documentary called the Assassination of Malcolm X
Where it’s mentioned that Malcolm X had been known about Elijah Muhammad being a freaky ass nigga as he personally knew one of the young girls he was smashing but didn’t say anything until he got into w Nation of Islam then used that info as a trump card

So someone makes a post on IG on how Malcolm X was a stand up nigga who turned his back on the Nation and stood up for the young girls as soon as he found out

So I reply according to this documentary at the time stamp it says that Malcolm X been know ln about Elijah Muhammad being a freaky ass nigga but turned a blind eye until they turned on him

Now I’m getting sassy messages and pseudo death threats lol on a Sunday morning

Back