Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Ever notice that in dreams, while you’re in the dream, no matter how weird the dream gets, while you’re in the dream. It always makes sense in the dream.

Case in point I had a dream one night that had huge spiders in it. At no point in the dream did I think about how weird it was that these spiders were huge. I was afraid and figuring out a way to deal with them.

But at no point did it seem out of the ordinary. That, is so strange.

once you train yourself to spot the craziness you can have a lucid dream

Ever notice that in dreams, while you’re in the dream, no matter how weird the dream gets, while you’re in the dream. It always makes sense in the dream.

Case in point I had a dream one night that had huge spiders in it. At no point in the dream did I think about how weird it was that these spiders were huge. I was afraid and figuring out a way to deal with them.

Dreams are weird. That’s all I got.

I had a dream I was speaking in an important work meeting and I was making no sense. Felt like I was high and couldn’t get it together.

Somehow realized I was dreaming and didn’t give a fuck anymore and instantly calmed down. Then my dream switched to some other shit.

I’m such an objective person I think it would be incredibly hard for me to realize it’s not supposed to be happening. It would take something I absolutely have no faith in ever happening or existing, for me to realize I’m dreaming.

Dreams are a collection of memories and thoughts which might not be whole or sometimes fragmented trying to create a world so it might not feel fucked up until you wake up in the real world and look back at it.

A lucid dreamer like @Inori mentioned can tell right away or pretty quickly that they're dreaming and can wake themselves up and/or manipulate it.

I used to lucid dream in my early teens often. Now it probably happens 3 times a year.

The worst dreams are when you got to fight and your punches land like jello.
I remember one time I was punching like that irl and i thought I was dreaming for a second. But it was because I had a suit on lol. Shit was pulling my punch like a mf. Strangled that whiteboy. But anyway we were talking about dreams...

I never want to live in the UK after seeing these people go crazy over the most basic foods in the US.

RIght! Although England is on my list of places to visit I'm genuinely NOT looking forward to eating while I'm there... Except maybe fish and chips. I wanna see what proper English fish and chips tastes like and is LJS better or not.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!! That shit will have you second guessing how you gonna do in a real fight.
I’ve never woken up so defeated as I have after one of those dreams, lol.

The other fucked up one is when you just start losing your teeth out of nowhere. Wake up checking your teeth to see if it was real, lol.

Dreams are a collection of memories and thoughts which might not be whole or sometimes fragmented trying to create a world so it might not feel fucked up until you wake up in the real world and look back at it.

A lucid dreamer like @Inori mentioned can tell right away or pretty quickly that they're dreaming and can wake themselves up and/or manipulate it.

I used to lucid dream in my early teens often. Now it probably happens 3 times a year.

the weird shit that's been happening to me lately now that I've been able to hit REM sleep consistently is I'll be talking to someone in a dream, but I can't say it in the dream, I actually come close enough to being awake without actually being awake and long enough to say it in the real world where I can hear myself speak, then immediately drop back into the dream, 100% fully aware of what just happened.

RIght! Although England is on my list of places to visit I'm genuinely NOT looking forward to eating while I'm there... Except maybe fish and chips. I wanna see what proper English fish and chips tastes like and is LJS better or not.
Bruh if they not better than LJS throw the whole country in the trash. If you ever had fried fish at a cookout or soul food restaurant I wouldn’t even test the waters. You know that shit probably got no seasoning over there.

the weird shit that's been happening to me lately now that I've been able to hit REM sleep consistently is I'll be talking to someone in a dream, but I can't say it in the dream, I actually come close enough to being awake without actually being awake and long enough to say it in the real world where I can hear myself speak, then immediately drop back into the dream, 100% fully aware of what just happened.
You freestyle swimming in and out of dreams, 😆.

Yeah I used bounce back into dreams. As long as I don't wake up too long I was good. It's the worst when you in the dream trying to gtd. I roll right back over.

0583a451c6b0e59f1892e2d38bca5685.gif

The piss can wait a little. It'll hold.

Back