Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

example:

Couple happy walking into house = some bullshit they about to stumble upon
You know one trope that shocked me once I found out?

Give me the name of a movie, that a man is a main character, he has a daughter, the movie displays their loving relationship, she is his biological daughter, and she has no siblings.

Name one movie that has that

Give me the name of a movie, that a man is a main character, he has a daughter, the movie displays their loving relationship, she is his biological daughter, and she has no siblings.

Does Taken count?

I can’t remember if it’s the typical “fuck off dad” stuff

I just watched that piece of shit shamalan movie Trap and the killer dude seemed to have a good relationship with his daughter.. lol

fuck that movie tho and fuck shamalan while im here

:foh5:

Last edited:
Does Taken count?

I can’t remember if it’s the typical “fuck off dad” stuff

I just did this with friends, taken wasn’t brought up, but that’s maybe as close to that as you’ll ever get, isn’t that wild?

For some reason , film makers will not give a dad man character one daughter, without giving her a brother the dad essentialally ignores or makes the daughter adopted

Think ” Interstellar”

But you can think of countless movies from the daughters perspective in which she’s the only child and has a deep relationship with her father.

I guess people can’t accept men loving their daughters , from the man’s perspective, without barriers

The closest I got was naming will smith in the movie about the Williams sisters, but siblings are involved.

On the flip side, the pursuit of happiness has all of the elements, but the child is a boy…

lol, it’s never a girl

Commando.

Back