Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

And? That wasn’t one of your criteria.
My bad, I didn’t add that caveat that if and when it’s done, the relationship isn’t prominent, it’s kinda like, you assume a lot cause you assume they care cause they fighting for their kid, but you never actually see like, an emotional relationship. It’s nuisanced so I let it slip from my first posts requirements

I wonder how people who make films and shows enjoy films and shows. Ever since ive gotten the little information I have on film making techniques and classic tropes from the internet, I have a hard time not seeing them in older movies, and it ruins the immersion.

I tried to watch “Contact” last night, and every obvious story telling method stood out, and came across forced and corny. Made it hard to just watch the movie.

The YouTube short show, Pitch meeting , has ruined my movie experience
This why I be watching Tubi movies now

The unpredictable nature and plot of a Tubi movie makes it worth watching to me

Unlike most Hollywood productions where u can figure out the plot and ending within the first 10 mins

Hence why we’re stuck w M Night Shamalayan bs
Tubi movies are just knockoffs of Hollywood films and tropes.

I'll entertain it tho name some unpredictable tubi films where I won't see the twist coming lol.

I rock with 50 but I don’t know if I agree with him on this… Most black people in the south cut their own grass no matter how much money they got..

You know one trope that shocked me once I found out?

Give me the name of a movie, that a man is a main character, he has a daughter, the movie displays their loving relationship, she is his biological daughter, and she has no siblings.

Name one movie that has that
Firestarter with Drew Barrymore

You need to get out of SC b

You right, how could I forget Drew Barrymore in Firestarter that was released a year before I was born
So you've only seen movies that were released after you've been born? 🤔

You asked a question, I answered it

Back