Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

You're taking game antics too seriously 🤷‍♂️
Fam lol

In a video game, the first thing a dude will do to another dude to I guess, exert his dominance is to pretend he is dunking his balls into another players face is just a game antic to you?? 😂

Fam lol

In a video game, the first thing a dude will do to another dude to I guess, exert his dominance is to pretend he is dunking his balls into another players face is just a game antic to you?? 😂
Did you get bullied in a game or something? You're taking this a bit much lol

Did you get bullied in a game or something? You're taking this a bit much lol
I just called it gay (which it is) and you started speaking as if it's some birth right

It can still be gay and still be in a video game

I just called it gay (which it is) and you started speaking as if it's some birth right

It can still be gay and still be in a video game
Birth right? Odd choice of words. I called it a form of disrespect in fps. Wasn't much to do for taunting opponents in fps

Didn't know it bothered you so much. My bad with bringing up possible bad game memories

Birth right? Odd choice of words. I called it a form of disrespect in fps. Wasn't much to do for taunting opponents in fps

Didn't know it bothered you so much. My bad with bringing up possible bad game memories
It doesn't bother me. I just think it's gay. That's all

Would I do it? No. But these are the times we're in

Fam lol

It stems from white boy humor. They think shit like that is funny in or out of a video game. I heard white frat boys brag about tea bagging friends when they got drunk and passed out at the frat house. They legit didn't see anything wrong with that shit.

It stems from white boy humor. They think shit like that is funny in or out of a video game. I heard white frat boys brag about tea bagging friends when they got drunk and passed out at the frat house. They legit didn't see anything wrong with that shit.
Right

I probably could've been more specific but I thought it was understood

Back