Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

@Inori how long it take you to get use to driving on the left side of the road in Bermuda? When I was there, I decided not to get car or scooter because of that. I got an electric bike. Mainly stayed on the trails but sometimes, we jumped on the roads

@Inori how long it take you to get use to driving on the left side of the road in Bermuda? When I was there, I decided not to get car or scooter because of that. I got an electric bike. Mainly stayed on the trails but sometimes, we jumped on the roads

Didnt take too long to get adjusted honestly. I would hope it only takes one time or less driving into oncoming traffic for someone to be like oh yeah... wrong side of the road lol. That being said I didnt drive much before I moved out here so it wasnt much of an adjustment for me

If you just pay attention, driving on the other side is easy. Can get the hang of it within 5 min. For me it was harder adjusting to the blinker and wipers

I keep seeing this being floated but, who really fumbled work from home? Lol

I know I didn't. Granted it's not 5 days a week cause everything opened back up but I get 3 days from home and 2 in the office. That's fair imo.

I know I didn't. Granted it's not 5 days a week cause everything opened back up but I get 3 days from home and 2 in the office. That's fair imo.
That was like those tech.com babies that got those jobs for internet based companies

And started posting about having a full course vegan breakfast, a yoga session, gym break and shower, before their work day even begin.

Thing is, why are people posting about how they are manipulating monitoring systems, or at a park doing call center work outside?

People just couldn’t get benefits and be low, everyone had to show everyone else how they don’t work hard.

Well, now you do again

I saw it too and laughed. Think companies just want use out of the buildings

Like they built this huge NFCU campus near me right before covid and everyone was working from home for it. They got told to go in because it's this big ass campus they just built and it'd be such a waste to let people continue to work from home

I saw it too and laughed. Think companies just want use out of the buildings

Like they built this huge NFCU campus near me right before covid and everyone was working from home for it. They got told to go in because it's this big ass campus they just built and it'd be such a waste to let people continue to work from home
Dumb asses

My work building is the most modern and state of the art office building built in the city built during Covid they purposely designed it so I can only hold 60% of the workforce at once if that

So by design work from home is a staple for us

Dumb asses

My work building is the most modern and state of the art office building built in the city built during Covid they purposely designed it so I can only hold 60% of the workforce at once if that

So by design work from home is a staple for us
I think it was designed for people to work in there. It's got a basketball court, field for sports, and a bunch of cafeterias

Been gaining weight? You can use the time you'd travel to work to exercise. Or take breaks and walk around the house. Probably good idea anyway so you're not staring at a screen for hours constantly
Actually losing weight lol but i usually fast through the day when I go to the office

Working from home be having going downstairs to hit the fridge lol

Back