Welcome To aBlackWeb

A jealous woman makes huge scene during a carnival cruise after she caught her man talkin to another woman

Did he know she was unstable before he inured her? Of course he did.

Based on what I know, is this her first time acting like that? Of course not.

We don't disagree there. I'm still not sure how that makes it HIS fault that SHE decided to get loud and violent and ignorant on a cruise ship.

We all have decisions to make and choices in life. He chose to do whatever it was that he did (since I still don't know what that is.'. Then she had a choice on how to react to it. She chose to react poorly. If we're gonna respect women as whole human beings and really feel like they're equal, a part of that is understanding that women have their own agency to make their own choices. Fam, this woman acted like a maniac on a cruise ship, when there were other options available.

And you're right, two things can be true. Which is why I dunno why you're arguing this point, fam.

Did he know she was unstable before he tool her on the ship? Yes.

Is she at fault and to blame for her own shitty, immature actions? Also yes.

Cut it out.
I agree with everything except that last comment.

They at fault for her actions. He caused her reaction and she at fault for reacting like an ass. To me, they both cupable.

This is no different than taking ya alcoholic friend out to a bar for drinks than getting mad when he get pissy drunk and starts fights.

He KNEW how her reaction to things would be. He doesn't get absolved for bringing her to this place emotionally and then citing 'well she grown so she in control of the choices she makes'. Clearly she makes poor decision when she jealous so.....why make her jealous?

It aint even about that no more.

And you aint the only mfer that does this. Every now and then a mfer does this.

Like yall got this need to outsmart every mfer in here.

"Oh but yall all making this assumption huh!"

Like yo its a forum, the thread starter made it a topic and we all discussing his topic.

Its his premise, and we following his premise since its his thread.

Thats how forums work.

And then a mfer like you comes out and says this dumb shit. "We dont all the info"

In that case @Goldie should close this whole forum down. Whats the point? We never have all the info.

And like I said man, it aint just you. Mfers do this every now and again and its just stupid as fuck.

Do you though family. Keep going completly left field and talk about some other shit even though you clicked the thread title knowing what the shit was about.

Man i’m cracking up cuz i genuinely can’t tell if you are masterfully trolling or dead upset that people aint internetting right. Have a snickers, u aint u when u hungry

I agree with everything except that last comment.

They at fault for her actions. He caused her reaction and she at fault for reacting like an ass. To me, they both cupable.

This is no different than taking ya alcoholic friend out to a bar for drinks than getting mad when he get pissy drunk and starts fights.

He KNEW how her reaction to things would be. He doesn't get absolved for bringing her to this place emotionally and then citing 'well she grown so she in control of the choices she makes'. Clearly she makes poor decision when she jealous so.....why make her jealous?

Man, I honestly don't know how you live like that, B. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. But I honestly hope you don't go around blaming your behavior on other people. All jokes aside.

'You just make me so mad that I have to hit you!'

Naw, that ain't it.

Reactions: GNS
Not tryna be funny at all, but I got a question, @Chicity.

In situations like the Jody Arias case, if you're familiar with it, do you blame that man for his own death?

Man, I honestly don't know how you live like that, B. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. But I honestly hope you don't go around blaming your behavior on other people. All jokes aside.

'You just make me so mad that I have to hit you!'

Naw, that ain't it.
You know everyone ain't wired the same right? Like in a perfect world everyone would be directly responsible for how they react however nature and science has proven that's not the case. It's easy to say 'just be an adult and control your actions' but that's not life. That's not how mental illness work or being drunk works

Again, this isn't excuse her actions nor is it to say she's in the 'right' for how she handled her situation. However, knowing what he knows about her, you'd think he wouldn't trigger her. And yet....there they are

No clue who Jody is ott but I'm a Google it and get back to you

You know everyone ain't wired the same right? Like in a perfect world everyone would be directly responsible for how they react however nature and science has proven that's not the case. It's easy to say 'just be an adult and control your actions' but that's not life. That's not how mental illness work or being drunk works

Again, this isn't excuse her actions nor is it to say she's in the 'right' for how she handled her situation. However, knowing what he knows about her, you'd think he wouldn't trigger her. And yet....there they are

No clue who Jody is ott but I'm a Google it and get back to you

You keep saying, 'you'd think he wouldn't trigger her'.

One day we're gonna have an honest conversation about those types of people and how triggers work. We gotta stop acting like the only thing that can be a trigger for a jealous and insecure woman is something that is actually related to that. I've legit seen jealous and insecure women be triggered by their man picking up some shit a woman dropped in front of him and handing it back to her. Or smiling and saying good morning to the waitress. Or being in the same proximity as an attractive woman.

But that's another convo for another day.

In situations like the Jody Arias case, if you're familiar with it, do you blame that man for his own death?
I mean, he kept letting her back into his life. He knew how controlling/possessive/jealous/crazy she was. Granted getting away from abusers isnt easy and many get sucked back into it and sometimes that leads to their death. Is he to blame for her actions? No. Did he forgo his responsibilities to protect himself from such a person even if he still loved her? Yes.

A death and an argument is two totally different things b

If she ended up killing this doing on this boat, my stance would most likely be the same. 'She a nut ass chick that's hella jealous, why was buddy talking to another female at all when he knew how she get down. Smh'

I mean, he kept letting her back into his life. He knew how controlling/possessive/jealous/crazy she was. Granted getting away from abusers isnt easy and many get sucked back into it and sometimes that leads to their death. Is he to blame for her actions? No. Did he forgo his responsibilities to protect himself from such a person even if he still loved her? Yes.

Honestly fam, I didn't ask any of the bolded. Because that's not what I'm arguing and I wouldn't disagree with that. My only question is who's to blame for the murder? The victim or the person who stabbed him 27 times.

You answered it.

She is.

You keep saying, 'you'd think he wouldn't trigger her'.

One day we're gonna have an honest conversation about those types of people and how triggers work. We gotta stop acting like the only thing that can be a trigger for a jealous and insecure woman is something that is actually related to that. I've legit seen jealous and insecure women be triggered by their man picking up some shit a woman dropped in front of him and handing it back to her. Or smiling and saying good morning to the waitress. Or being in the same proximity as an attractive woman.

But that's another convo for another day.
I agree with this also

But to have this conversationx we also have to talk about the ppl who like jealous and insecure s/o's. Who get off when they nigga challenge every nigga that hold the door for her. Who get off from they chick asking who's that bitch everytime he says good morning

The problem, rarely do those these ppl find themselves in relationships with ppl who matches they level of jealous and or insecurity. Imo

A death and an argument is two totally different things b

If she ended up killing this doing on this boat, my stance would most likely be the same. 'She a nut ass chick that's hella jealous, why was buddy talking to another female at all when he knew how she get down. Smh'

1. We're not talking about an 'argument'. We're talking about an assault

2. We're talking about the principals that determine who is to blame in situations. Those principals don't change based on the severity of the actions.

I agree with this also

But to have this conversationx we also have to talk about the ppl who like jealous and insecure s/o's. Who get off when they nigga challenge every nigga that hold the door for her. Who get off from they chick asking who's that bitch everytime he says good morning

The problem, rarely do those these ppl find themselves in relationships with ppl who matches they level of jealous and or insecurity. Imo

Agreed. Those type of people are dumb asses. But I dunno that this is that situation. And even if it it is...him being a dumbass doesn't negate the fact that she is responsible for her own actions.

Honestly fam, I didn't ask any of the bolded. Because that's not what I'm arguing and I wouldn't disagree with that. My only question is who's to blame for the murder? The victim or the person who stabbed him 27 times.

You answered it.

She is.
If I put myself in harm's way, and harm comes, am I totally innocent in the harm that befell me? No.

1. We're not talking about an 'argument'. We're talking about an assault

2. We're talking about the principals that determine who is to blame in situations. Those principals don't change based on the severity of the actions.
At a very black and white level, she is sole responsible for killing buddy

From what I read, doesn't seem to be a case of him doing anything but constantly giving in her. She kept pushing until she murdered him.

Very unfortunate

If I put myself in harm's way, and harm comes, am I totally innocent in the harm that befell me? No.

Yes. The fuck?

INNOCENT: Not guilty of a crime or offense.

If you know that I'd punch a nigga in the face for saying 'suck my dick' to me, then you say 'suck my dick' to me and I punch you in the fucking face...only one of us is guilty of the crime or offense of punching you in the face. And it's the one who did the punching of faces.

Reactions: GNS
Back