Welcome To aBlackWeb

A jealous woman makes huge scene during a carnival cruise after she caught her man talkin to another woman

I aint gon watch the video.

Im sure she wildin and not condoning any of the shit she did but why be in a closed location like a cruise and talk to another chick when you know you stuck with your chick day and night for a few days?

Some mfers just cant avoid doing dumb shit.

Cosign this...if a nigga go on a cruise wit’ his lady and he KNOWS she’s already tha jealous wild out type then I don’t feel sorry for him...no way you gonna avoid tha inevitable if you spend in’ 3-7 days on a confined space wit’ scattered ass galore and a crazy chick on ya back...no way

Cosign this...if a nigga go on a cruise wit’ his lady and he KNOWS she’s already tha jealous wild out type then I don’t feel sorry for him...no way you gonna avoid tha inevitable if you spend in’ 3-7 days on a confined space wit’ scattered ass galore and a crazy chick on ya back...no way

Word. And I aint excusing her actions. From the thumbnail she look crazy and doing too much.

But personally I aint spending all this money to be in a closed space with my girl and try to talk to another girl knowing my chick crazy.

I aint gon watch the video.

Im sure she wildin and not condoning any of the shit she did but why be in a closed location like a cruise and talk to another chick when you know you stuck with your chick day and night for a few days?

Some mfers just cant avoid doing dumb shit.
Hurt ppl hurt ppl

But he directly responsible for her action. Cause.....and....effect

She thick tho
Dumbass dude.
Streets is done.

Back