Welcome To aBlackWeb

A jealous woman makes huge scene during a carnival cruise after she caught her man talkin to another woman

What exactly was he talking to the other chick about? You assuming he trying to holla at the other chick when that could 100% not be the case at all.

Fam idk what you doing.

We dont know any of them mfers involved. Dude could been talking to his sister or mother for all we know.

But this is a forum and this thread got a premise. The premise is that dude is talking to some chick and his girl got violently jealous.

Thats the premise of this thread family. Thats the assumption that was made by the thread starter and then became the topic of his thread.

Shit never makes sense when a mfer comes out and does this dumb shit like you did. Like yo we all know that we dont have all the info and we all know shit could be completely different but we on a forum and we all go off the shared assumption that is the premise of the shit.

Dont try to outsmart how forums work on a forum fam

Fam idk what you doing.

We dont know any of them mfers involved. Dude could been talking to his sister or mother for all we know.

But this is a forum and this thread got a premise. The premise is that dude is talking to some chick and his girl got violently jealous.

Thats the premise of this thread family. Thats the assumption that was made by the thread starter and then became the topic of his thread.

Shit never makes sense when a mfer comes out and does this dumb shit like you did. Like yo we all know that we dont have all the info and we all know shit could be completely different but we on a forum and we all go off the shared assumption that is the premise of the shit.

Dont try to outsmart how forums work on a forum fam

So you still sticking with the dumb ass assumption dude did something wrong.

You could've typed that with a whole lot less words.

Ok so its not just me. I been sitting here reading this shit, like 'Besides being on a CRUISE SHIP, how do niggas know the setting? Could've been the gym, the cafeteria, the bar, standing in line somewhere, etc, etc, etc. I assumed there was a part of the video if the nigga speaking to her alone in her cabin, but naked, with his dick out.

We all just assuming he's a piece of shit because he exchanged words with another human being who happens to have a vagina. Got it.

So you still sticking with the dumb ass assumption dude did something wrong.

You could've typed that with a whole lot less words.

It aint even about that no more.

And you aint the only mfer that does this. Every now and then a mfer does this.

Like yall got this need to outsmart every mfer in here.

"Oh but yall all making this assumption huh!"

Like yo its a forum, the thread starter made it a topic and we all discussing his topic.

Its his premise, and we following his premise since its his thread.

Thats how forums work.

And then a mfer like you comes out and says this dumb shit. "We dont all the info"

In that case @Goldie should close this whole forum down. Whats the point? We never have all the info.

And like I said man, it aint just you. Mfers do this every now and again and its just stupid as fuck.

Do you though family. Keep going completly left field and talk about some other shit even though you clicked the thread title knowing what the shit was about.

Ok so its not just me. I been sitting here reading this shit, like 'Besides being on a CRUISE SHIP, how do niggas know the setting? Could've been the gym, the cafeteria, the bar, standing in line somewhere, etc, etc, etc. I assumed there was a part of the video if the nigga speaking to her alone in her cabin, but naked, with his dick out.

We all just assuming he's a piece of shit because he exchanged words with another human being who happens to have a vagina. Got it.

Bruh we assuming the thread premise.

Thread starter started the topic, and we going off his topic.

Leave it to yall only the mfers on the cruise can talk about it cause only they really know what happened.

Yall do this wild shit and its dumb as fuck but fuck it. I was been supposed to digress.

It aint even about that no more.

And you aint the only mfer that does this. Every now and then a mfer does this.

Like yall got this need to outsmart every mfer in here.

"Oh but yall all making this assumption huh!"

Like yo its a forum, the thread starter made it a topic and we all discussing his topic.

Its his premise, and we following his premise since its his thread.

Thats how forums work.

And then a mfer like you comes out and says this dumb shit. "We dont all the info"

In that case @Goldie should close this whole forum down. Whats the point? We never have all the info.

And like I said man, it aint just you. Mfers do this every now and again and its just stupid as fuck.

Do you though family. Keep going completly left field and talk about some other shit even though you clicked the thread title knowing what the shit was about.

That ain't his premise that is what you took it to mean to YOU.

Talking to a female can be about many things. You chose to make the assumption that nigga was trying to holla.

I took "talkin to another female" as a general statement where the subject of such talking could be anything.

I asked you a basic question of why you assuming he was trying to holla and you keep posting long ass statements of a bunch of nothing.

That ain't his premise that is what you took it to mean to YOU.

Talking to a female can be about many things. You chose to make the assumption that nigga was trying to holla.

I took "talkin to another female" as a general statement where the subject of such talking could be anything.

I asked you a basic question of why you assuming he was trying to holla and you keep posting long ass statements of a bunch of nothing.

Fam you knowingly clicked this thread title - A jealous woman makes huge scene during a carnival cruise after she caught her man talkin to another woman

And then came out and arguing how we know if she jealous that he flirting and now you saying thats not even what his premise is.

This is why I try to avoid back and forths man. No matter how clearly wrong a mfer is he gonna keep arguing his point.

Shits hilarious.

Aye, someone @ me after one of yall interview multiple people on that cruise and we get ALL the info and can talk about it.

Fam you knowingly clicked this thread title - A jealous woman makes huge scene during a carnival cruise after she caught her man talkin to another woman

And then came out and arguing how we know if she jealous that he flirting and now you saying thats not even what his premise is.

This is why I try to avoid back and forths man. No matter how clearly wrong a mfer is he gonna keep arguing his point.

Shits hilarious.

Yet you nor I know what they were talking about but you acting like you not making an ASSUMPTION on what they were talking about about. Yet I'm wrong. LLS at the stupidity of that.

So if the woman is jealous couldn't that also mean that the whole "talkin" was completely innocent on her boyfriend part and the woman but since she is jealous she flies off the handle? Yet you still can't answer why you just assumed the dude was wrong yet he with a jealous woman.

We know jealous people don't always move off facts.

She asked buddy a very interesting question, 'why was he going upstairs with her'

If ya know ya girl the type to ask why you smiling so hard at the waitress then why you to another chick at all? Buddy know what kinda girl he brought with him. Either give her ALL the attention or leave her ass at home

Niggas stay trying to reinvent the wheel yo

Bruh we assuming the thread premise.

Thread starter started the topic, and we going off his topic.

Leave it to yall only the mfers on the cruise can talk about it cause only they really know what happened.

Yall do this wild shit and its dumb as fuck but fuck it. I was been supposed to digress.

Can anyone make sense of the? All jokes aside. WTF is happening here?

Niggaz jumped in the thread on some super terry crews #believewomen shit.
Ain't nothing about that bitch telling me she's stable.
And yea I've been on that cruise shit b4 it's easy af to have an innocent conversation with another passenger.

And yea I've been on that cruise shit b4 it's easy af to have an innocent conversation with another passenger.

giphy.gif

If you know you got a Bronx Bomber for a s/o, why put yaself in position to have an innocent conversation with another passenger?

He KNOWS how his shorty gets down.

This ain't to excuse her reaction, but to acknowledge his actions also

Cause and effect

If you know you got a Bronx Bomber for a s/o, why put yaself in position to have an innocent conversation with another passenger?

Cause and effect
Fuck a relationship you gotta walk on egg shells in. Always plaguing your mind, "oh, better not do this", "my s/o might not like that". That kinda relationship is toxic and creates a terrible paranoid psychology in people.

Cause and effect
Y'all keep saying "not to excuse her actions" then go on attempting to excuse her actions.
The bitch wrong
I've dated crazy bitches, u can't stop their crazy when they find a good enough excuse

Back