Welcome To aBlackWeb

A jealous woman makes huge scene during a carnival cruise after she caught her man talkin to another woman

Yes. The fuck?

INNOCENT: Not guilty of a crime or offense.

If you know that I'd punch a nigga in the face for saying 'suck my dick' to me, then you say 'suck my dick' to me and I punch you in the fucking face...only one of us is guilty of the crime or offense of punching you in the face. And it's the one who did the punching of faces.
But the person who said it even knowing what would happen is part at fault imo. But we don't like to say that because usually one party is dead. And we get all weird about acknowledging the dead party's guilt/contribution. But humans in general have been dodging responsibility since... forever. And imo, we all need to take responsibility for EVERYTHING we do, say and think and how all of that plays into our experiences on earth. Innocent isnt just for he crime itself, imo.

But the person who said it even knowing what would happen is part at fault imo. But we don't like to say that because usually one party is dead. And we get all weird about acknowledging the dead party's guilt/contribution. But humans in general have been dodging responsibility since... forever. And imo, we all need to take responsibility for EVERYTHING we do, say and think and how all of that plays into our experiences on earth. Innocent isnt just for he crime itself, imo.

Fam you are saying that we should take responsibility for our actions...while trying to blame a woman's actions on her man.

This can't be life.

Fam you are saying that we should take responsibility for our actions...while trying to blame a woman's actions on her man.

This can't be life.
Pretty sure that not what I said at all. I've stated he had some responsibility in protecting himself. That's his contribution to what happened to him

Imagine going a cruise thinking your about to have a magical week with your boo shit your already taking mad risk getting on a cruise at this time, and now you are stuck on that boat with a thirsty ass trifling partner for week. nigga I would flip all the way out too

I keep trying yall.
When the carnival ship pull up to port...It's always fuckery.

They never let me down.

The women be fine as fuck too but ratchet like shawty in this video.

NYC chicks...And
Oh an smash on her psycho ass. That coochie must be fire.

The 1st 3sec in and I already knew this was Carnival. Lol!

Bruh we assuming the thread premise.

Thread starter started the topic, and we going off his topic.

Leave it to yall only the mfers on the cruise can talk about it cause only they really know what happened.

Yall do this wild shit and its dumb as fuck but fuck it. I was been supposed to digress.
I did not get that at all though lol. Thread just says some guy talked to another female and his jealous girlfriend went wild like Macho Man Randy Savage with the madness. It did not say what he was talking to her about. There are zero details so @DMorgan makes sense. Posters are allowed to think critically in threads b ROFL.

All I know is, if we both ain’t fucking her..keep your conversations short.

I’m not acting like this in public though, ew.
Her wig was coming loose and shit.
Ma’am stop embarrassing yourself.
B167F348-F470-4499-AC5A-50DB30AC1248.gif

whew chile, the ghetto!

A death and an argument is two totally different things b

If she ended up killing this doing on this boat, my stance would most likely be the same. 'She a nut ass chick that's hella jealous, why was buddy talking to another female at all when he knew how she get down. Smh'

So victim blaming smh

So victim blaming smh
Whatever nonsense you and others wanna call it

He's to blame for his actions, she's to blame for her reaction.

Let you niggas tell it buddy was whistling harmless down the hallway when some random stranger came and beats on him, Karen Civil'd him

Let you niggas tell it buddy was whistling harmless down the hallway when some random stranger came and beats on him, Karen Civil'd him

chill with the extremes

that’s extreme cuz nobody did that. She abusive you can’t trigger abusive people because they are abusive so regular shit could be a trigger. I get it you don’t like men being victims of anything but if it was reversed and he was aggressive you would call him a bitch ass nigga. Hypocritical nonsense

that’s extreme cuz nobody did that. She abusive you can’t trigger abusive people because they are abusive so regular shit could be a trigger. I get it you don’t like men being victims of anything but if it was reversed and he was aggressive you would call him a bitch ass nigga. Hypocritical nonsense
You wont find a single post of me calling anyone a bitch ass nigga so knock that off.

If roles were reversed my stance would remain the same. I dont like ANYONE being a victim. But IMO, in some cases, victims are just as guilty of what happens to them as the aggressor. This is one of them cases.

Some of you niggas live in the land of make believe, where everything is perfect and ppl act like they supposed to but I don't share that reality.

Reactions: B_A
Back