Welcome To aBlackWeb

A jealous woman makes huge scene during a carnival cruise after she caught her man talkin to another woman

That's what a cruise looks like??

Anyway, disgraceful behaviour from her but cs the people questionin' bruddas judgement

Last time I hit a cruise I came home w a super cold ... after the Alaska cruise I’m done fucking w cruises

I aint gon watch the video.

Im sure she wildin and not condoning any of the shit she did but why be in a closed location like a cruise and talk to another chick when you know you stuck with your chick day and night for a few days?

Some mfers just cant avoid doing dumb shit.

What exactly was he talking to the other chick about? You assuming he trying to holla at the other chick when that could 100% not be the case at all.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Its no need to be talking to another women in that setting without your wife

HAHAHAHA
tenor.gif

You don't even know the setting or what said by him or the woman. Yet niggas just assuming dude was wrong. WTF type of sucka shit is yall on

HAHAHAHA
tenor.gif

You don't even know the setting or what said by him or the woman. Yet niggas just assuming dude was wrong. WTF type of sucka shit is yall on
go on an tell em how the pimp hand dont invite that type of fuckery

Its a cruise. You know the damn setting

No I don't cause cruise ships have different places which have different settings. They have clubs and a buffet. So you telling me the setting in the cruise ship club is the same as the buffet section?

Back