Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple questions about sex toys... NH

Ayo how come i know what my mom had to offer my father but u dancing around the shit n im the dummy?

Theres a reason u think all females aint shit but a nut rag.

What did your mother offer your father that he couldn't do for himself?

You're asking a question only my father can answer. You seem to be too stupid understand that.
Dude, ur contradicting yourself.

First its...."women dont have shit to offer but somr pussy"

Then...."oh they got more to offer?? Ok name me something tangible"

Now its..."well idk if my mom (a woman) had something to offer only my father knows"

Either all females got nothing to offer or not.

By your own logic your mom has nothin to offer but some pussy. Now u sayin u dont know.

Cool

What did your mother offer your father that he couldn't do for himself?
He wanted a family, she gave him kids.

He wanted to make more money, at one point she was the bread winner.

At one point his credit was fucked, she was in a spot where her cosginment got him what he needed.

Helped him pay off their house faster.

To this day he comes home to a home cooked meal everyday from work.

That companionship and loyalty.

I didnt need to ask him what she had to offer bc she was showing it and i could see it for myself.

So if a dude ever ask me what did my mom have to offer my father other than pussy i dont gotta hide like a child n say idk u would have to ask my dad lmaookk

Dude, ur contradicting yourself.

First its...."women dont have shit to offer but somr pussy"

Then...."oh they got more to offer?? Ok name me something tangible"

Now its..."well idk if my mom (a woman) had something to offer only my father knows"

Either all females got nothing to offer or not.

By your own logic your mom has nothin to offer but some pussy. Now u sayin u dont know.

Cool

You don't know how to argue or how to follow discourse.

You asserted that you know what your mother offers your father, to which i followed up with my last question, which you have yet to answer.

I've never wavered nor contradicted my position that females only bring pussy to the table.

You don't know how to argue or how to follow discourse.

You asserted that you know what your mother offers your father, to which i followed up with my last question, which you have yet to answer.

I've never wavered nor contradicted my position that females only bring pussy to the table.
By stating what u did at the bolded u are thereby stating your mother dont bring shit but pussy to the table. But when i ask u directly u say u dont know only your father does. Contradiction.

And i did answer your question. A few examples out of many.

He wanted a family, she gave him kids.

He wanted to make more money, at one point she was the bread winner.

At one point his credit was fucked, she was in a spot where her cosginment got him what he needed.

Helped him pay off their house faster.

To this day he comes home to a home cooked meal everyday from work.

That companionship and loyalty.

I didnt need to ask him what she had to offer bc she was showing it and i could see it for myself.

So basically your mom is a loser who could only attract a nigga she had to rehab up to the level of average nigga.

This isn't a question it's a fact.

So basically your mom is a loser who could only attract a nigga she had to rehab up to the level of average nigga.

This isn't a question it's a fact.
Owning a home is loser shit huh? (2 homes now)

Putting their kids thru college loser shit too?

He didnt do it by himself bc she had more than pussy to offer. She offered it to him bc she seen he was about his shit.

I see u being dense on purpose

By stating what u did at the bolded u are thereby stating your mother dont bring shit but pussy to the table. But when i ask u directly u say u dont know only your father does. Contradiction.

And i did answer your question. A few examples out of many.

Yea you're fuckin dumb. But I'm an idiot because I'm allowing myself to entertain you.

You posed a question about a dynamic i have no part in. I don't know how many times i gotta say that.

To me mother child dynamic my mother played a significant role.

But that role and importance is vastly different from the dynamic between husband and wife therefore your question is inappropriately posed.

Yea you're fuckin dumb. But I'm an idiot because I'm allowing myself to entertain you.

You posed a question about a dynamic i have no part in. I don't know how many times i gotta say that.

To me mother child dynamic my mother played a significant role.

But that role and importance is vastly different from the dynamic between husband and wife therefore your question is inappropriately posed.
Do u have to be a man's son to be able to obseve whether or not hes likely to be a decent father??

Jesus christ u have eyes and a brain that functions dont u?

Owning a home is loser shit huh? (2 homes now)

Putting their kids thru college loser shit too?

He didnt do it by himself bc she had more than pussy to offer. She offered it to him bc she seen he was about his shit.

I see u being dense on purpose

Your mom got with your dad when he was a loser. You admitted as much was broke with bad credit.

He built himself up on her dime.

She didn't have any other options but to go for a nigga that had nothing going and prayed that he would pay off.

Do u have to be a man's son to be able to obseve whether or not hes likely to be a decent father??

Jesus christ u have eyes and a brain that functions dont u?

You need to reformat your question the words you put together aren't communicating the idea in your mind

Your mom got with your dad when he was a loser. You admitted as much was broke with bad credit.

He built himself up on her dime.

She didn't have any other options but to go for a nigga that had nothing going and prayed that he would pay off.
He bought the house when they got married.

The credit got bad years later bc he cosigned my sisters college education and an emergency led her to be unable to pay this brought his credit down.

My moms credit was untouched as they had a new car they both got their names in so she was able to help him when the student loan defaulted.

A real relationship is when two can do for one another not a bitch jus bendin over n saying this alk u gettin like your pops did. Probly why they end up divorced n broke

He bought the house when they got married.

The credit got bad years later bc he cosigned my sisters college education and an emergency led her to be unable to pay this brought his credit down.

My moms credit was untouched as they had a new car they both got their names in so she was able to help him when the student loan defaulted.

A real relationship is when two can do for one another not a bitch jus bendin over n saying this alk u gettin like your pops did. Probly why they end up divorced n broke

But didn't you say your mom was the breadwinner and had better credit?

How he buying the house when she the moneymaker?

All I'm hearing is a bunch of bad financial decisions leading to overextended credit and bailouts.

And somehow a second home was acquired through all this.

By the way all of these financial setbacks are directly attributed to your mom's pussy. If your dad hadn't squirted a nut in her he wouldn't have kids that are financial drains and stressors.

So is your mom an asset or a liability. Because it sounds like she is the latter.

But didn't you say your mom was the breadwinner and had better credit?

How he buying the house when she the moneymaker?

All I'm hearing is a bunch of bad financial decisions leading to overextended credit and bailouts.

And somehow a second home was acquired through all this.

By the way all of these financial setbacks are directly attributed to your mom's pussy. If your dad hadn't squirted a nut in her he wouldn't have kids that are financial drains and stressors.

So is your mom an asset or a liability. Because it sounds like she is the latter.
Reading comorehension my g.

She was the breadwinner at one point

Not bc he lost his job but bc she got a big promotion.

She wasnt making up a loss

She was adding to a gain

U cant comprehend these things bc u havent seen it.

After all, u think all a bitch could do is bend over n take some dick. Nothin else.

I guess u only know that much about your mother

The 2nd house came before my sisters student loan defaulted. My 2 oldest sisters were in years 2 and 3 of college at the time.

She defaulted on her loan long after graduation. My mom didnt cosign it only my dad did so only he got affected.

My moms name was on their new truck with my dad and it was paid in full on time so her credit was still good.

Hence why she was able to help when the default affected my dad.

Yes kids are a financial drain but u dont avoid living life bc ur a scared lil bitch that thinks everything in life will go smooth.

Back