Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple questions about sex toys... NH

Besides children your dad hasn't acquired anything with your mother he couldn't get on his own.

According to you. After all you said he bought the house after they were married.
He wanted a family, she gave him kids.

He wanted to make more money, at one point she was the bread winner.

At one point his credit was fucked, she was in a spot where her cosginment got him what he needed.

Helped him pay off their house faster.

To this day he comes home to a home cooked meal everyday from work.

That companionship and loyalty.

I didnt need to ask him what she had to offer bc she was showing it and i could see it for myself.

I'm bout to kill this shit right here.

That bold. Your dad wanted kids. Your mom was going. All that other shit is subsequent to a man incurring the financial obligations to having a wife and child.

Your mother brought nothing unique to the table that another fill in the blank bitch couldn't. Your dad wanted kids, your mom wanted whatever she wanted from him. Traded her pussy (that's where babies come from) for that.

Your mom is nothing but a pussy hole to your own pops, son. He wanted a family, he needed a pussy to squirt in. Your mom said "here's my pussy"

All that house and car loan and student debt are subsequent events extending from your dad needing your mom's pussy.

If your dad didn't have an intense desire to procreate your mom would serve no purpose to him. You are the result of a biological imperative. You're a nut your dad had to get off so he could feel accomplished in life.

Based on your reasoning skills I'm guessing he wished he nutted in your mommas ass instead.

I'm the god of this shit.

It's not an argument it was a misunderstanding. He was under the mistaken impression that his mom was special and not just a pussy hole for his simp ass daddy to bust a nut in.
I just corrected him.

tenor.gif

Y'all arguing in a thread about sex toys
Ay man u know a thread usually cant go over 5 pages unless shit went off topic.

I still got a lil IC left in me what can i say

This dude mama a whole hoe tho n that aint even correcting him. Just statin how he feel bout his own mama

Ok im done

Ay man u know a thread usually cant go over 5 pages unless shit went off topic.

I still got a lil IC left in me what can i say

This dude mama a whole hoe tho n that aint even correcting him. Just statin how he feel bout his own mama

Ok im done

Lol I'm not emotionally invested in the concept. But it's a fact your momma was a convenient pussy hole for your pops by your own admission.

Do we need to playback the footage?

This nigga got to be white or on some caveman shit

Based on what? That i don't think like the average nigga? Because the average nigga is such a successful person their thought pattern should be replicated ad infinitum right?

You either think like the average nigga or you white? Foh. Niggas is mad dumb. Hypothetically If i was white i been violating you the whole time because i been calling you nigga and not one nigga checked me which make you pussy. Hypothetically.

So @okuzederol
Based on what? That i don't think like the average nigga? Because the average nigga is such a successful person their thought pattern should be replicated ad infinitum right?

You either think like the average nigga or you white? Foh. Niggas is mad dumb. Hypothetically If i was white i been violating you the whole time because i been calling you nigga and not one nigga checked me which make you pussy. Hypothetically.

I mean idk if you white. Your stance was on some white people shit. You saying women have no purpose outside of sex and the kids that come from it. And you said that why women are mad at the sex dolls.

Thats weird as fuck and archaic.

U have a point. Thinking your mama is a hoe is definitely that next level woke shit.

So @okuzederol

I mean idk if you white. Your stance was on some white people shit. You saying women have no purpose outside of sex and the kids that come from it. And you said that why women are mad at the sex dolls.

Thats weird as fuck and archaic.

Weird is your emotional reaction. That's a you problem. I don't care about how you feel that's some vaginal shit. We're men we work off logic and facts no matter how harsh that light is.

The fact of the matter is that most women bring pussy to relationships as their main contribution. Not one of you niggas have been able to dispute that.
Now if we wanna get scientific about the shit, you say I'm speakin white but black people have the lowest success rate in marriages.

U have a point. Thinking your mama is a hoe is definitely that next level woke shit.

Thinking that your momma wasn't trading on her pussy is that smart dumb nigga shit.

If your mom didn't wanna have kids would your dad still have got with her?
Easy question. No he wouldn't. Based on your testimony. So that illustrates the value of your mother in your father's eyes.

I can break down eight different ways your momma hoe and you just in denial

Back