Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple questions about sex toys... NH

Thinking that your momma wasn't trading on her pussy is that smart dumb nigga shit.

If your mom didn't wanna have kids would your dad still have got with her?
Easy question. No he wouldn't. Based on your testimony. So that illustrates the value of your mother in your father's eyes.

I can break down eight different ways your momma hoe and you just in denial
Lol this shit is stupid.

That's weak nigga. Don't come for my neck and then back up with dumb nigga statements when you get exposed for operating without logic and reason.

How it weak i said i think the shit you said is weird and archaic. No need to debate it or try to prove it to you. We dont need 50 more posts saying the same shit.

how much pocket pussies going for?

How it weak i said i think the shit you said is weird and archaic. No need to debate it or try to prove it to you. We dont need 50 more posts saying the same shit.

You asserted an opinion and feeling as fact and backing up when pressed to explain your nonexistent logic.

Niggas who think like bitches annoy me.

You asserted an opinion and feeling as fact and backing up when pressed to explain your nonexistent logic.

Niggas who think like bitches annoy me.

You want me to explain why i thought what you said was weird and archaic? You really in your feelings about this. You want a deep explanation on why I think the idea of women just being for pussy is odd. Nigga please you know that is some weird shit you thinking about and you know why.

This dude logic is that of a cave man but he thinks he has advanced knowledge the masses is ignoring.

"I be listening to the ladies"

Dude finds these birds logic profound

You want me to explain why i thought what you said was weird and archaic? You really in your feelings about this. You want a deep explanation on why I think the idea of women just being for pussy is odd. Nigga please you know that is some weird shit you thinking about and you know why.

So you just gonna answer a question with a question and expect to be taken seriously?

You are unable to articulate your feelings logically which means they are vaginally based and you have no real understanding.
You finding my position controversial is not grounds for it being illogical or invalid.

The only feelings involved is my shock from a alleged man thinking So effeminate

Learn how to logic.

So you just gonna answer a question with a question and expect to be taken seriously?

You are unable to articulate your feelings logically which means they are vaginally based and you have no real understanding.
You finding my position controversial is not grounds for it being illogical or invalid.

The only feelings involved is my shock from a alleged man thinking So effeminate

Learn how to logic.

Man stop acting like a ho and go to work.

looks like i know what im spending my amazon gift card on

Okuzedrol: You simpleton, the Earth is Flat!!!!

Person A: Nah fam, The earth is round.

Okuzedrol: Prove it!!!!

I want a peer-reviewed dissertation proving your statement!!

Person B: Bruh ... Your thinking is archaic and devoid of any sense of Realty.

That shit is common knowledge, b.

Okuzedrol: Ha! You didn’t prove it, simpleton.

Therefore my statement cannot be refuted!

I am a God!

(The rest of ABW) :
You got it bruh

These dolls are on the market now
Okuzedrol: You simpleton, the Earth is Flat!!!!

Person A: Nah fam, The earth is round.

Okuzedrol: Prove it!!!!

I want a peer-reviewed dissertation proving your statement!!

Person B: Bruh ... Your thinking is archaic and devoid of any sense of Realty.

That shit is common knowledge, b.

Okuzedrol: Ha! You didn’t prove it, simpleton.

Therefore my statement cannot be refuted!

I am a God!

(The rest of ABW) :
You got it bruh

Logical fallacy combo deal. Ad hominem attack, false equivalence and appeal to emotion.

Nigga you have a pussy for a brain

Two part post.

The sex dolls physical features are dope.
I mean look yy8sxn1rfavz.jpg
6-2-532x800.jpg

They look very attractive. However the concerns have always been about function.

Cleaning up the dolls
Making them ambulatory
Speech function
Internal temps
Repair to minor damage

Etc, etc.

All these are valid concerns when in regards to really getting men to invest financially into a long term product. This is on par with buying a car.

Companies can build bots that can walk but all of that comes with crazy trade offs.

But recent developments may have made these issues a thing of the past without exponentially raising the cost of the product.

-end

Back