Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple questions about sex toys... NH

Part 2

Engineers that specialize in prosthetics have developed a soft material that behaves like muscle.

First link is about HASEL
https://news.nationalgeographic.com...-create-artificial-muscle-hasel-actuator-spd/

But CU Boulder's Keplinger Research Group has created a versatile muscle that might be able to heal itself. The mechanism is as flexible as an octopus, as strong as an elephant, and as fast as a hummingbird. With this technology, the team is hoping to eventually engineer full-body robots that can gracefully mimic human movement. (Read: "Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab—Here Are the Facts")

Second link is a another group attempting to do the same

https://wyss.harvard.edu/artificial-muscles-give-soft-robots-superpowers/

Realbotix.com had developed a product that is self cleaning self lubricating and has interchangeable features
realbotix harmony.JPG

So many of the concerns that have been brought up about owning and using a sex doll are going to be issues of the past within three years i speculate.

Have fun with your doll.

And miss out on all that only missionary, "can only ride dick for 45second because my knees pop too bad", stiff back doggy style and lazy head "no booty play" you offering?

Well when you put it like that...

Nigerian thot says sex dolls can never replace women

http://allafrica.com/stories/201801210058.html

Sex doll can never be a threat to women; it is not possible because it can never be the same, hell no! It's no threat. It's impossible for sex dolls to replace ladies/women; the feel can't be the same for God's sake. A woman will always be a woman, soft and succulent, its only men with fear, men that have complex issues, men that can't woo a woman that will get the sex doll," she retorted.

Silicone Valley: "hold my beer

Hoes the world over are P R E S S E D

I'd like to borrow a phrase from the globe awards. #TimesUp

Again with this fantasy of the techno Barbie doll. What does a man do with it when he's not having perfect sex? I imagine he uses her for how long? Maybe 10 mins or so? Dinner, seduction, the chase, foreplay and cuddling are out so that's a timesaver right? Do you just hose her down and let her drip dry in the shower for the other 23 hours a day? And what about that hair? Are men going to start grooming dolls now? Hair, even fake hair will tangle after a few days, knot after a week or so, and mat in less than a month. Better get some detangling and moisturizing products. Also what about nicks, cuts, fingerprint stains, normal (and abnormal) wear and tear? Do you have to purchase a repair kit? You ever see a old Barbie doll? It's a sad sight. Kinda like the end of that movie, "Death Becomes Her". Why not just use a hooker? You are paying for a woman anyway. Throw in a few extra bucks and she will tell you how brave and strong you are.

Welp... This thread was entertaining for all the wrong reasons. Lol.

I didn't expect dissertations about the value of one's mother in a thread about sex dolls. Shouldn't that be the LAST thing anyone thinks about when the word "sex" is in the vicinity?

Welp... This thread was entertaining for all the wrong reasons. Lol.

I didn't expect dissertations about the value of one's mother in a thread about sex dolls. Shouldn't that be the LAST thing anyone thinks about when the word "sex" is in the vicinity?
Ur not wrong. Fam basically said his mom is about as valuable as a sex toy to any given man. I had a point to make dammit!

Back