Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple questions about sex toys... NH

All men pay for sex tho. Some men pay up front with money. Call it trickin.

Other niggas buy drinks, dinner, pay bills hoping to get pussy.

Don't mean to go on a tangent

False.

Never bought a chick a drink.
Split the bill on most first dates.

But that’s besides the point...

Spending money because you CHOOSE to (on whatever or for whomever) prior to having sex; is categorically different than spending money, or exchanging goods for the express PURPOSE of bartering said currency for sex (I.e. consensual sex would not occur without the payment being rendered)

If you gong to trick, do you but own that shit. Don’t put the rest of us under that same umbrella behind a straw man false equivalency.

False.

Never bought a chick a drink.
Split the bill on most first dates.

But that’s besides the point...

Spending money because you CHOOSE to (on whatever or for whomever) prior to having sex; is categorically different than spending money, or exchanging goods for the express PURPOSE of bartering said currency for sex (I.e. consensual sex would not occur without the payment being rendered)

If you gong to trick, do you but own that shit. Don’t put the rest of us under that same umbrella behind a straw man false equivalency.

Niggas buy females drinks dinner weave nails and all other shit because they either want to fuck and are putting a down payment on the pussy or because they are fuckin and are paying for future pussy.

Whether or not you pay for pussy before or after is a distinction without a difference. The man who pays for dinner or other goods and services does so with the hope of getting pussy.

The only difference between someone who pays for pussy up front and someone who does it indirectly is the implicit expectation of future association.

Niggas buy females drinks dinner weave nails and all other shit because they either want to fuck and are putting a down payment on the pussy or because they are fuckin and are paying for future pussy.

Whether or not you pay for pussy before or after is a distinction without a difference. The man who pays for dinner or other goods and services does so with the hope of getting pussy.

The only difference between someone who pays for pussy up front and someone who does it indirectly is the implicit expectation of future association.
Nah some ppl, guy or girl, actually enjoy the courtship.

If pussy is your sole motivation then u have a point. But if u actually tryna meet someone to build with, would u do it by buying prostitutes?

Nah some ppl, guy or girl, actually enjoy the courtship.

If pussy is your sole motivation then u have a point. But if u actually tryna meet someone to build with, would u do it by buying prostitutes?

Who? What people? The reason you talk to a female in the first place is because you are physically attracted to her (you wanna fuck) all that intangible traits you think make a good partner are secondary and tertiary which is why so many niggas marry poorly.

All the females selling they pussy to the highest bidder so the distinction between a prostitute and regular chick is futile.

Who? What people? The reason you talk to a female in the first place is because you are physically attracted to her (you wanna fuck) all that intangible traits you think make a good partner are secondary and tertiary which is why so many niggas marry poorly.

All the females selling they pussy to the highest bidder so the distinction between a prostitute and regular chick is futile.
If we're gonna act like no dudes out here actually wanna meet a girl of substance and build a family with the right one then this discussion aint goin nowhere off top.

If we're gonna act like no dudes out here actually wanna meet a girl of substance and build a family with the right one then this discussion aint goin nowhere off top.

Few niggas out here getting with a chick because he not tryna fuck. He tryna fuck and all his actions are motivated by this.
All that internal shit is later.
Niggas ain't getting with females because she's financially responsible or displays competent maternal instincts or because she has excellent business acumen that can assist you in growing your financial empire.

Few niggas out here getting with a chick because he not tryna fuck. He tryna fuck and all his actions are motivated by this.
Niggas ain't getting with females because she's financially responsible or displays competent maternal instincts or because she has excellent business acumen that can assist you in growing your financial empire.
Idk what to tell u bruh. If u dont see a difference between spending some money on a date and paying Shirley with the cigarette breath 20 for a handjob on a shady dark street then thats on u.

My dude.

You think it’s possible that a WOMAN on a date might actually want to FUCK just as much (if not more) than the MAN does.

Ask me how I know.

- Is she “paying for sex” too?

- Damn, are they both “paying for sex” at the same time?

Shit sounds complicated.

Folding Realty into a simple-minded, myopic perspective is hard work, b.

You ever consider that there are a other important things to gain from a relationship other than sex... that maybe people might be trying to identify and cultivate those things in a partner?

If life was centered ONLY around catching a basic ass nut ... I can see how people would lock themselves in a room all day with sex dolls and call it living...

I’m good.

Idk what to tell u bruh. If u dont see a difference between spending some money on a date and paying Shirley with the cigarette breath 20 for a handjob on a shady dark street then thats on u.

The average hoe is probably better looking than the bitches you pull for "free" tho.

My dude.

You think it’s possible that a WOMAN on a date might actually want to FUCK just as much (if not more) than the MAN does.

Ask me how I know.

- Is she “paying for sex” too?

- Damn, are they both “paying for sex” at the same time?

Shit sounds complicated.

Folding Realty into a simple-minded, myopic perspective is hard work, b.

Most females ain't giving away pussy for the free. Most females give pussy as a means to make an emotional connection to a nigga so when they need some shit down the road they can call on him/them.

Most females don't fuck with niggas that have nothing to give.

Which is why when a guy goes to talk to a female one of the first thing she checks out is his shoes. A man that spends a lot of money on himself is a man who will spend a lot of money on her.

Females never have a mission to just fuck. If that was the case they could fuck everyday several times a day easily. Females have a mission to get fucked by a nigga who meets their criteria.

You ever consider that there are a other important things to gain from a relationship other than sex... that maybe people might be trying to identify and cultivate those things in a partner?

If life was centered ONLY around catching a basic ass nut ... I can see how people would lock themselves in a room all day with sex dolls and call it living...

I’m good.

Most females ain't bringing nothing to the table but pussy which is why they are threatened by the sex dolls.

Most men aren't threatened by dildos and vibrators because they know they being more to the table than orgasms.

The average hoe is probably better looking than the bitches you pull for "free" tho.
Idk if u directing that at me personally but ill assume not bc udk me

But all a hoe has to offer is looks and pussy. So if u wife a girl that do nothin but look pretty, take your money and fuck, ur not doin much better than wifing a prostitute.

I fail to see your point anyway

Most females ain't giving away pussy for the free. Most females give pussy as a means to make an emotional connection to a nigga so when they need some shit down the road they can call on him/them.

Most females don't fuck with niggas that have nothing to give.

Which is why when a guy goes to talk to a female one of the first thing she checks out is his shoes. A man that spends a lot of money on himself is a man who will spend a lot of money on her.

Females never have a mission to just fuck. If that was the case they could fuck everyday several times a day easily. Females have a mission to get fucked by a nigga who meets their criteria.
Lol theres a lot of generalizing going on here and when i compare it to my experiences i cant help but think u are projecting your own onto others.

Lol theres a lot of generalizing going on here and when i compare it to my experiences i cant help but think u are projecting your own onto others.

I'm not generalizing. I'm listening. Y'all don't listen to what these Females be saying.

Idk if u directing that at me personally but ill assume not bc udk me

But all a hoe has to offer is looks and pussy. So if u wife a girl that do nothin but look pretty, take your money and fuck, ur not doin much better than wifing a prostitute.

I fail to see your point anyway

Ok. But you haven't elaborated on anything tangible that a woman brings besides sex. So this is just bluster on your behalf.

Ok. But you haven't elaborated on anything tangible that a woman brings besides sex. So this is just bluster on your behalf.
If u dont know what a woman can potentially bring to a relationship in any given situation besides sex and i need to give u examples that speaks more on u than me.

Back