Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple questions about sex toys... NH

Im not understanding the correlation

In America and the world over, what are awkward, socially isolated and angry folks finding meaning and solace in?

Id rather these dudes/dudettes cop a sex doll and stay home instead of copping an ISIS banner or Make America Great Again hat

In America and the world over, what are awkward, socially isolated and angry folks finding meaning and solace in?

Id rather these dudes/dudettes cop a sex doll and stay home instead of copping an ISIS banner or Make America Great Again hat
lol they can do both and more.. wearing a hat is wearing a hat.. coppin an isis banner ..and being a deviant is one in the same and politics is everywhere

lol they can do both and more.. wearing a hat is wearing a hat.. coppin an isis banner ..and being a deviant is one in the same and politics is everywhere

I agree with you, I would just rather the deviants stay occupied and away from people/creating more people

Listen man of a fleshlight was $10, I'd get it. If that robot on page one had a Groupon for it, I'd get it and give it that work once then be done with it.

*shrugs*

i woldnt fuck with a sex doll or a fleshlight.

however, I did just watch the Shape of Water, and I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind being with a woman who was completely mute if she looked good as fuck. I can definitely see the appeal of that. Hell Ill even learn sign language to communicate properly. But imagine how much less arguing and nagging that relationship would have.

That's never going to happen.

All of them? Definitely not. But even if it's some of them it's progress

i woldnt fuck with a sex doll or a fleshlight.

however, I did just watch the Shape of Water, and I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind being with a woman who was completely mute if she looked good as fuck. I can definitely see the appeal of that. Hell Ill even learn sign language to communicate properly. But imagine how much less arguing and nagging that relationship would have.

You would just get hella angry taps on the shoulder

Back