Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple questions about sex toys... NH

You just said you won’t clean it. You’ll clean it to sell it but not clean it to fuck it again??

:df4:

Lmao I meant as far as constant cleaning and upkeep

It's more curiosity/novelty for me that's why. But idk mane if that shit GOOD a nigga might be like

7kn6nlmwclfo.gif

Once females start getting male dolls dudes are really gonna be having fits.

U cant compare men getting dolls to women using dildos....bc then what are u gona say when women get dolls??

I'm bout to cop three of these hoes a Asian bot a Latina bot and a Black bot and rent them and a room out. 5 bills for an hour.

I'm bout to be a robo pimp. Brand new market. And before any faggotly suggests, no I'm not cleaning them. I'm hanging them on a line and letting them bitches drip dry.

I'm bout to cop three of these hoes a Asian bot a Latina bot and a Black bot and rent them and a room out. 5 bills for an hour.

I'm bout to be a robo pimp. Brand new market. And before any faggotly suggests, no I'm not cleaning them. I'm hanging them on a line and letting them bitches drip dry.

Niggas laughing but this will be a lucrative business. Could always hire an old lady to clean them

Oh ok. I thought you would do a quick wipe down but since you admitted you’ll clean it, I believe you’ll fuck it again.
Listen I don't even know what I might do lol

I wonder how kinky you are though you be acting like a prude but I bet you ain't

Actually I shouldn't ask you that

Females regularly brag about fuckin one nigga right after the next like within the half hour.

You know how many niggas done unknowingly ate out some freshly skeeted in pussy or tongued down some bitch with other nigga dick on her lips?

So even if a nigga hypothetically only clean his bot after every fifth nut, at least he knows it's all his. It may not be hygienic but it's a lot safer than most these scuds.
Niggas catching stds tryna prove their manhood by how much pussy they get.
Hold this L

i Would say the hand held fake vaginas would be the equivalent to the sex toys women use. But a whole body? To me it’s just creepy.

i Would say the hand held fake vaginas would be the equivalent to the sex toys women use. But a whole body? To me it’s just creepy.

So disembodied pussy is less creepy than an anatomical silicon facsimile?
How?

Reactions: GNS
Once females start getting male dolls dudes are really gonna be having fits.

U cant compare men getting dolls to women using dildos....bc then what are u gona say when women get dolls??
You think the same women who are too lazy to get on top or suck dick for more than 2 minutes are going to magically find the energy to put a full body doll to use?

Back