Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple questions about sex toys... NH

Some women use dildos, a man using a pocket pussy would be the same as that... not a whole sex doll.
I feel like shit do what you want, it's better than a man sticking his dick raw in like 20 chicks.
I think some people may feel like a guy fucking a sex doll is weird because you (general you) didn't just go and get some pocket pussy, you got a whole doll that's suppose to mimic an actual woman. It never will, lol. It doesn't matter how ribbed that damn doll is.

The main reason for the sex doll up roar is that a lot of men are using these dolls to replace a whole person. They talk, take care, treat these sex dolls as a real person. That is when you go past that thin line. A dildo for woman is the same as a fleshlight for a man. For men, they may use a pocket toy to quickly get off instead of using their hand. Doesnt mean they dont like an actual woman to do it. They could be in a dry spell or could have just been very horny at the moment. A dude that uses a whole doll usually has some kind of a fetitis or has issues with real people. Most who use dolls are socially awkward.

The main reason for the sex doll up roar is that a lot of men are using these dolls to replace a whole person. They talk, take care, treat these sex dolls as a real person. That is when you go past that thin line. A dildo for woman is the same as a fleshlight for a man. For men, they may use a pocket toy to quickly get off instead of using their hand. Doesnt mean they dont like an actual woman to do it. They could be in a dry spell or could have just been very horny at the moment. A dude that uses a whole doll usually has some kind of a fetitis or has issues with real people. Most who use dolls are socially awkward.
You don't see the irony?

It's ok for women to use a dildos because they don't want to deal with a man.

But it's not ok for men to use a sex doll because they don't want to deal with a woman?

You don't see the irony?

It's ok for women to use a dildos because they don't want to deal with a man.

But it's not ok for men to use a sex doll because they don't want to deal with a woman?

Did you read what i said or just skim throught it? Dildos and pocket pussys are the same. A whole doll is not. Some dudes don't satisfy their women so the woman uses a dildo to satisfy their self. Most don't use a dildo to replace a whole man. Most people masturbate because of these main reasons: their partner wasn't enough, they have no partner, or they have a partner but the partner wasn't there at the time they were horny. There is a small percentage of woman who do use a dildo to replace a whole man but they are usually lesbians or feminist who don't really care for men. Most Women love sex just as much as men but they also love the emotional side of sex as well and they can't get that from a sex toy. If They can, they join that group of socially awkward cast. Socially awkward people people think differently and can't relate to society. That is why they choose an inanimate object to talk to because they are not being judge. If They offered free sex dolls, you know how mentally challenging it has to be to bend over a plastic doll with a face and ram it? If I did that, I would need to rethink about the direction I am headed in life. A pocket pussy is just an extension of your hand with a better feeling, nh. But It is just meant for the "moment". Dolls are meant to replace human interaction.

The dildo is not a whole body. If women was buying full dolls thats a problem
Again, I ask, if it's just about getting that monkey off their back, why are there balls on dildos and why do they come in different skin tones? Why do women give their toys nicknames?

The answer: Because there's more to women using sex toys than just relief
There's emotional compensation as well but because we think women care less about the physical aspect of sex, we assume that resorting to a toy could only be about the physical act when it's more involved than that.

My whole point here is that men and women are more similar than different.

Lol these niggas live under the illusion that women see you as more than just a walking dick with a wallet attached. Which is why you keep making illogical comparisons.

Men didn't buy pocket pussy because there was no visual stimulus. Men buy dolls because it comes with all the aesthetics he's attracted to about a female.

Women buy dildos and not dolls really because all most women care about on a man is if he can satisfy her pussy hence the variety of dildos and vibrators of different lengths girth and speed.

The real reason females getting mad at these sex dolls is because they been holding pussy over a niggas head to get what they want. The sex doll ain't shit But an option. Niggas got options now and that means women have legit competition.

Man talking to a jit "what you bringing to the table

Jit: "I'll suck dick ride dick and throw it back

Men: "my kimiko3000 blue edition do that, and she vacuums. So you do anything else?

Jit: don't got an answer

The dildo is not a whole body. If women was buying full dolls thats a problem

They are making these dolls for women too, ya know....

Screen-Shot-2015-07-28-at-1.16.59-PM-360x244.jpg

collectslutever_male_doll_09-e1484306980459-770x539.jpg

wo.jpg

Sex toys, sex dolls, vibrators, and fucking machines.

Women don't need men. Men don't need women.

Some dark days ahead of us lol.

If the dolls and toys bring happiness to isolated, awkward weirdos then so be it. It's better the find joy and purpose in something harmless versus something like politics

Back