Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate went it rains because it seems like every creepy crawler wants to come into the house. They need to keep they ass outside or go to somebody else's house.
Yeah, I get a lot of spiders in my basement. Every time I clear them out, new ones start to show in the same spots maybe a week later. Almost like they put out vacant signs outside.

At least I dont get ants any more. Ever since i got my first floor and kitchen renovated, havent seen them since for a few years.

Yeah, I get a lot of spiders in my basement. Every time I clear them out, new ones start to show in the same spots maybe a week later. Almost like they put out vacant signs outside.

At least I dont get ants any more. Ever since i got my first floor and kitchen renovated, havent seen them since for a few years.
I don't get as much spiders as I used to. Now I'm getting them big ass cockroaches that show up every time it rains. It's starting to pissed me off. But talking to people down here, it's common for it to happen. To me it ain't common because I never had to worry about them.

I know this sound like some shit Germs would say but.. These ladies love calling on me during these lil get to know you icebreakers.. idk if its cus I'm the only non-cornball brother in the class or cause they got a thing for ya boy..

just in case it is the latter I always make sure to look directly into my cam and lick my lips a few times throughout the sessions..

I need to stop my shit tho cuz I feel like the proctors that be monitoring are onto me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back