Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I got this lead position and I have been told that a teacher on my team don’t understand why they would give it to me and not her since she’s been at the school longer.

I ain’t pay it no mind but she been doing shit real passive towards me which makes me feel like she really does feel some type of way. See, I’m normally very chill. Especially now that I’ve changed but she about to get her ass checked real quick.

So, I got this lead position and I have been told that a teacher on my team don’t understand why they would give it to me and not her since she’s been at the school longer.

I ain’t pay it no mind but she been doing shit real passive towards me which makes me feel like she really does feel some type of way. See, I’m normally very chill. Especially now that I’ve changed but she about to get her ass checked real quick.
How long have you been a teacher
High school?
Or elementary

What do you teach?

Get that promotion :-)

Is her name Rachel Nichols?

About to get my ass beat to shit this school year:

In training to be the Special Education Coordinator for my school (currently, in a Fellowship)

Year 2 of grad school - FOUR classes in the Fall 2023 Semester.

Lead 6th Grade Math Teacher; my old partner moved out of the boroughs. Gotta mentor my new young partner.

Shit is about to be ROUGH.

All we now know is two gears: Go and Go HARDER!

Effective Tuesday, Sept 5th, I am OFF THE RADAR.

Grandpop….definitely gonna need your watchful eye over the next three months.

Last edited:
About to get my ass beat to shit this school year:

In training to be the Special Education Coordinator for my school (currently, in a Fellowship)

Year 2 of grad school - FOUR classes in the Fall 2023 Semester.

Lead 6th Grade Math Teacher; my old partner moved out of the boroughs. Gotta mentor my new young partner.

Shit is about to be ROUGH.

All we now know is two gears: Go and Go HARDER!

Effective Tuesday, Sept 5th, I am OFF THE RADAR.

Grandpop….definitely gonna need your watchful eye over the next three months.
Small hurdles you got it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back