Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at nfl highlights

This shit so unappealing yo lol
Back when I was like I think maybe 14, some trap boys came out the park all of us was at and said they wanted 11 on 11 wit us.

So we kicked off and I’m running through all the traffic and aimed for their leader..lol, who was fielding the kick. I launched at that nigga like Brain Dawkins.

Once I hit the ground i immediately had a huge headache. Knowing what we know now, I most definitely had a concussion. So..of course them niggaz descended on me like a pack of jackals.

Tell you what though, through all the foot stumps and my arms covering my head, I saw that nigga was still on the ground.

I took that nigga soul b, that’s what football is all about

Back when I was like I think maybe 14, some trap boys came out the park all of us was at and said they wanted 11 on 11 wit us.

So we kicked off and I’m running through all the traffic and aimed for their leader..lol, who was fielding the kick. I launched at that nigga like Brain Dawkins.

Once I hit the ground i immediately had a huge headache. Knowing what we know now, I most definitely had a concussion. So..of course them niggaz descended on me like a pack of jackals.

Tell you what though, through all the foot stumps and my arms covering my head, I saw that nigga was still on the ground.

I took that nigga soul b, that’s what football is all about
Smiling and your eyes glued on the duded you laid out while getting stomped out is wild. Lol

"yeah look at him. Still on the ground. Ouch ah, ah, ouch. "

I took that nigga soul b
, that’s what football is all about
1693428787917.gif

Y’all realize we still haven’t gotten a live adaptation Batman that showed off the fact that he was a highly skilled fighter?

They have had a lot of fight scenes in the movies but none have come close the skills he’s shown in comics or animation.

And they keep tryna push the Narative of detective Batman.

But every iteration I see of live screen Batman has him running into situations where he gets his ass handed to him by things Batman shoulda known

How Ben Afleck Batman didn’t know Superman was Clark Kent?

And it shoulda been obvious that dude got a secret identity. But nah put on a suit of armor, prep time the battlefield and beat the shit outta him

That’s not how Batman woulda handled that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back