Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Negroids are approaching Fuck-A-Maina levels of fuckshit now....

They call this stupid shit, "Bottle Wars."

Looks like egregious alcohol abuse.

Alcohol abuse? They not drinking they pouring it out lmao

Niggas!!!!

But on the low that’s not even how bottle wars go these new niggas ruin everything

Brother Deadeye, I'ma let you in on a lil secret

I don't wanna work either

I wanna make the most amount of money while doing the least amount of work. Does this video also apply to me?

Niggas was outchea going to work leaving the woman at home cooking and cleaning while beating the fuck out of them leaving these women totally financially dependent on them to where the woman had to ask for permission to spend a dollar and advocating for shit that put a stop to that is now all of a sudden a bad thing?

Brother Deadeye, I'ma let you in on a lil secret

I don't wanna work either

I wanna make the most amount of money while doing the least amount of work. Does this video also apply to me?

Check the thumbnail.

The title is:

"Young women are furious they were fooled into feminism."

Since you're not a young woman, the video doesn't apply to you.

Denzel boom clip.gif

Niggas was outchea going to work leaving the woman at home cooking and cleaning while beating the fuck out of them leaving these women totally financially dependent on them to where the woman had to ask for permission to spend a dollar and advocating for shit that put a stop to that is now all of a sudden a bad thing?

Was that the exception or the norm?

Hard to believe every stay-at-home wife was being abused.

Was that the exception or the norm?

Hard to believe every stay-at-home wife was being abused.
I'm probably speaking hyperbole but women being afforded the opportunity to work not the worst thing in the world

Let me speak for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back