Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have greys in my head, but now there are more. I never dyed my hair and I’m thinking of doing it this fall/ winter. If I’m real close to you you can see some of the greys on top of my head. It’s not in patches it’s just strains every where. I have one grey hair in my beard, it comes and goes every 4 months
How old are you, again?

I feel like I've got only a handful of years left before I'm rocking that salt and pepper shit, smh. 🤧

How old are you, again?

I feel like I've got only a handful of years left before I'm rocking that salt and pepper shit, smh. 🤧
My weird ass just turned 37

It’s not as salt and pepper visibility unless you are super close. But damn one day I looked in the mirror and had to put my head down, and I seen a lot more greys than 5 or 6 years ago.

Nah this Jay Morrisson dude is straight out of a comic book

Why are we so ok w being taken advantage of as black ppl
Jay Morrison - real estate guru

19 Keys - same thing????

Earn Your leisure dudes - stocks and trades, I hope they ain’t fake

I heard about that event they were having on the Earn Your Leisure podcast.

All scammers bro

Jay Morrison I never trusted him or how he explains how to “make it out the hood”. Not every black person needs a make out the hood story to “relate to”. I’m always wondering what he does and I googled and see he does real estate. I don’t know how long or how great he is, but I knew something ain’t right

19 Keys, I just don’t trust him. Every time I look up stocks he randomly pops up

Earn Your Lesiure, I like them dudes. I don’t always check them out, just every once in a few.

Million Dollaz worth of Game (Gille and Wallo) have some fake business men on their show at times too, smh.

Niggas was outchea going to work leaving the woman at home cooking and cleaning while beating the fuck out of them leaving these women totally financially dependent on them to where the woman had to ask for permission to spend a dollar and advocating for shit that put a stop to that is now all of a sudden a bad thing?

So you believe the majority of men in history have been beating their wives and manipulating women to keep them around?

Do you think that women in past generations wanted a complete paradigm shift or did they just want laws to be less restrictive and to have more freedoms even if they chose not to use those freedoms?

So you believe the majority of men in history have been beating their wives and manipulating women to keep them around?

Do you think that women in past generations wanted a complete paradigm shift or did they just want laws to be less restrictive and to have more freedoms even if they chose not to use those freedoms?
Exactly, I don’t disagree that men were hitting women at that time like everything is okay.

But all men

I really think they (whomever) keep pushing this agenda that women were just getting beat every night daily by their husbands. Like every single neighborhood the man was just an abuser. Door to door normal ass abusive relationships every where. I highly doubt it was like that in each and every household.

Just keep pushing men ain’t shit but abusers

These Negroids are approaching Fuck-A-Maina levels of fuckshit now....

They call this stupid shit, "Bottle Wars."

Looks like egregious alcohol abuse.

If niggas are determined to throw money away why not throw it away on the staff at the club? Have a tip war or something.

If I'm a bartender I'm keeping fake bottles just for niggatry like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back