Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you = no new white members
I was today's year old when I found out @mike030270 was white.

Lol ok... don't know how Goldie would manage that but good luck
This is an aggressive compliment, lol
You can argue with me. I think it's pretty foolish to try and argue with Wade though. He and others on the team have said without equivocation that it took Wade taking a step back for Lebron to play the way needed to for them to win. As a matter of fact, that was pretty much the common perception when MIA was together.

You're right that team would win a hell of a lot and it would seem perfect when you're matching it up against average (by NBA standards) ass teams. However, if you pit it
against a similarly perfect looking team from a different era like the 80s (MJ, Bird, Magic, Barkley, and Olajuwon), one of those teams is going to have some weaknesses exposed.

Just in case y’all start asking or wondering
Start thinking I aint
Or I gotta show some proof

IMG_9556.jpeg

I’m black

It says blafy on the paper

From 2 years ago

That's an elite lineup, but you could probably argue that it's not a great team. I mean they are going to beat the shit out of 90% of other teams you come up with, but that's solely because individually each of those players is a problem. From a team standpoint though...you got four extremely ball dominant guys on one team. Paul and Lebron are great facilitators, but they still need the ball to be effective. That's not going to jive with guys like Kobe and, to a lesser extent, Durant that want to have the ball in their hands at all time because they thrive at making their own plays.
You just like to hear yourself talk!

The fact that the question can even be asked is crazy.

Happened 2 me a couple of times.

I lost count how many times I got hit by a car.
None of them were major. Got up fast like he did. That was light work

I also like to race on the Williamsburg Bridge going from Delancey to Brooklyn. Poppin wheelies and whatever.

The Motor Madness is crazy in NYC right now

You out of towners better look out for the cyclists, mopeds, scooters, minibikes, etc

They everywhere

On ya left

😏

Happened 2 me a couple of times.

I lost count how many times I got hit by a car.
None of them were major. Got up fast like he did. That was light work

I also like to race on the Williamsburg Bridge going from Delancey to Brooklyn. Poppin wheelies and whatever.

The Motor Madness is crazy in NYC right now

You out of towners better look out for the cyclists, mopeds, scooters, minibikes, etc

They everywhere

On ya left

😏

sound like them fools on the bikes need to be the ones looking out and moving smarter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back