Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never cared about cars, ion knock people that do cause most of the times there’s meaning behind peoples love of cars or luxury or whatever.

I’ve always been the type nigga that bought cars ever other year from the auction cause them shits was already shit. Go for a while and get a new one means to an end.

I dead ass didn’t even know that you didn’t have to have all of the money to buy a car till I was in my 30’s. I had no idea people were leasing cars. I bought every car I ever had outright till I bought the car I have right now.

And I was thinking damn, I wish I new about payments in the past. Cars is just cars to me tho, ion care.
Nothing wrong with getting used cars

This some white boy Baltimore ass shit.... And I've definitely witnessed it live.... Funny as fuck

FB_IMG_1684427669685.jpg

I don't like holding people kids...

But let some bring some pit puppies around

" Oh my gosh, can I see the baby?🥰"

Today I been feeling mature, older..and shit. So, at work, you know, with what I do and the nature I gotta have. Today I just been feeling like, for a lack of a better way to say it, I’m @Old Man Cain. Like I’ve transitioned to the respected, respectable, and non threatening brotha. I was riding home trying to listen to onyx and I’m cringing at the use of the word nigga, doing the
:scust: Face when they’re talking about raping ya girl and killing your kids..feeling real Cosby.

So I go to dollar general, walk in there and there are 10 king von/nba youngboy look alikes. I’m a lil scared, who knows what these young boys are on..

I get what I gotta get and as I’m walking to the door, I’m thinking, Jesus I feel soft and look soft.

Soon as I hit the parking lot, I make eye contact with a beautiful probably,..25 to 35 year old RN leaving her car. She stops ..looks at me,

Turns to her car, hits the chirp like 3 times to make sure it’s locked..

And..part of me was offended and part of me was like

View attachment 1081628
I meant to comeback pause to this post and add on to the bold. The other day I was listening to NWA Gangsta Gangsta. Whole time I was thinking well if this aint some dumb ass shit, holding our people back in audio form nothing is. Yes it's reality and some dumb niggas (young me) did enjoy and at some point try to emulate what I was listening to at the time. Thank God for wisdom and growth

Now that I'm older and have a "good" job, make "good" money, own a business, own houses, raising a Black male, and got a "little" bit of money. I legit now see why Stanley from Friday wanted you goofy niggas off his lawn.

I meant to comeback pause to this post and add on to the bold. The other day I was listening to NWA Gangsta Gangsta. Whole time I was thinking well if this aint some dumb ass shit, holding our people back in audio form nothing is. Yes it's reality and some dumb niggas (young me) did enjoy and at some point try to emulate what I was listening to at the time. Thank God for wisdom and growth

Now that I'm older and have a "good" job, make "good" money, own a business, own houses, raising a Black male, and got a "little" bit of money. I legit now see why Stanley from Friday wanted you goofy niggas off his lawn.
Man, as we get older we look at the shit that was cool back in the day and look like "wow, we were tripping".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back