Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping tomorrow!

Besides the first girl (that wasn't a freestyle it was clearly written) they did pretty good I don't even thing bad to say. Well the 2nd girl went rappity rap but she was nice. All the girls chose perfect beats to rhyme over.

Dang I was going to go in on them if they was trash but they were all good. @5 Grand need to learn from them on flow and cadence
lol i was waiting for you to find something but i appreciate u checkin em out yea they all were dope. Artist are really coming with it! Dont get too hung up on if its written or not cuz the definition of freestyle has BEEN changed lol.

Fine ass chick just moved in my building.

Just saw her in the parking garage and hit her with the

View attachment 1086626

All of sudden her 6’5 nigga walk up like “what’s good bro”

View attachment 1086625

I turned into Stevie quick af

View attachment 1086624

Shit happened to me a few weeks wit this bad ass chick walking in tha gas station…saw her get out tha passenger seat at tha pump so I knew a nigga was in tha car but didn’t really give af lol…timed my walk to meet her at tha door so I could hold it and walk in behind her…shit played out perfectly

Walking outside tha same time as her and she says to tha nigga walking up mean mugging me for obviously checkin’ his girl ass …“Baby you want summin’??” It was ex Duke PG Chris Duhon lol

I said “Yo…u Chris Duhon??” Nigga grinned and was like “Yeah”…he was happier that I recognized him more than he was mad I was “creep settin’” his girl lol

Shit happened to me a few weeks wit this bad ass chick walking in tha gas station…saw her get out tha passenger seat at tha pump so I knew a nigga was in tha car but didn’t really give af lol…timed my walk to meet her at tha door so I could hold it and walk in behind her…shit played out perfectly

Walking outside tha same time as her and she says to tha nigga walking up mean mugging me for obviously checkin’ his girl ass …“Baby you want summin’??” It was ex Duke PG Chris Duhon lol

I said “Yo…u Chris Duhon??” Nigga grinned and was like “Yeah”…he was happier that I recognized him more than he was mad I was “creep settin’” his girl lol
Lol @ Chris Duhon being happy you recognized him

When I see famous ppl I naturally act like I don’t know them because I assume they wanna just be regular people

But in retrospect I feel like I shoulda said something lol

Lol @ Chris Duhon being happy you recognized him

When I see famous ppl I naturally act like I don’t know them because I assume they wanna just be regular people

But I’m retrospect I feel like I shoulda said something lol

I usually wouldn’t say anything but I was just shocked to see Chris Duhon at tha gas station on my exit on tha outskirts of Columbia lol

Fine ass chick just moved in my building.

Just saw her in the parking garage and hit her with the

View attachment 1086626

All of sudden her 6’5 nigga walk up like “what’s good bro”

View attachment 1086625

I turned into Stevie quick af

View attachment 1086624

That shit happened to me in grad school. I was coming from the parking lot up to my apartment and a bad chick was moving in. I saw her and gave her a smile and a nod. She started cheesing, so I was like "Ok, it's on." I turn around and her unnecessarily large BF was coming up behind me. That nigga was like "You like my girl huh?" All my dumb ass could say was "Yeah." That nigga just laughed and was like "So do I." He proceeded to follow her into the apartment and I assume fuck the shit out of her just on GP. lol

That shit happened to me in grad school. I was coming from the parking lot up to my apartment and a bad chick was moving in. I saw her and gave her a smile and a nod. She started cheesing, so I was like "Ok, it's on." I turn around and her unnecessarily large BF was coming up behind me. That nigga was like "You like my girl huh?" All my dumb ass could say was "Yeah." That nigga just laughed and was like "So do I." He proceeded to follow her into the apartment and I assume fuck the shit out of her just on GP. lol
😂 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back