Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to comeback pause to this post and add on to the bold. The other day I was listening to NWA Gangsta Gangsta. Whole time I was thinking well if this aint some dumb ass shit, holding our people back in audio form nothing is. Yes it's reality and some dumb niggas (young me) did enjoy and at some point try to emulate what I was listening to at the time. Thank God for wisdom and growth

Now that I'm older and have a "good" job, make "good" money, own a business, own houses, raising a Black male, and got a "little" bit of money. I legit now see why Stanley from Friday wanted you goofy niggas off his lawn.
Might i offer you some musical stylings from The Ark? Good hiphop tunes pon di head tops so act like yuh know.

That’s why is hard to be mad at the kids, cause I get it. Yea, durk in them say they got it out the mud, and some of your surroundings resemble some of their surroundings so you think y’all under the same pressure to do whatever they doing. I get why you feel like that, but it ain’t like that. But I get why you feel like that, and I’m sorry you gone experience what comes wit that. I hope you make it out to the other side.

I didn't care either, but there's a big ass Mercedes Benz logo on the 5th wheel cover

Kinda hard to miss
You’re assuming I even know what a Mercedes Benz logo looks like.

Is a BMW a Benz? I know what a BMW logo looks like. I know the Lexus is da L, Audi is the rings. I know that cause Lloyd Banks said, I got four rings on me like the Audi sign.

You’re assuming I even know what a Mercedes Benz logo looks like.

Is a BMW a Benz? I know what a BMW logo looks like. I know the Lexus is da L, Audi is the rings. I know that cause Lloyd Banks said, I got four rings on me like the Audi sign.
Oh

Only car I ever really wanted growing up was a mustang 5.0 cause that’s what duke had in menace. I wanted that shit wit daytons

I regret wearing tall tees and shit but y’all was a lil too close to the gutter for me.
nigga we was riding around with Black tees a black beanies and locs(shades) thinking our goofy asses was NWA. Car full of guns, crack and weed young me was a fuckin clown smh. If I had a time machine I would go back and slap the shit out of myself. My young dumbass would shoot me tho 😐

I'm going to listen to all of them and give my honest opinion...brutally
Besides the first girl (that wasn't a freestyle it was clearly written) they did pretty good I don't even thing bad to say. Well the 2nd girl went rappity rap but she was nice. All the girls chose perfect beats to rhyme over.

Dang I was going to go in on them if they was trash but they were all good. @5 Grand need to learn from them on flow and cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back