Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'Former NBA All Star Chris Kaman. Pics are from 2012, 2013, & 2016. Wasn't suspended a minute of a game #SelectiveOutrage MAKE MEMORIES COM CRUNCH Chris Kaman Lா i LரT'

Boy we love some whataboutism

Yep, I'm pretty sure Kaman didn't have an incident where he and his people were supposedly flashing guns at the opposing team and then follow that up with allegedly beating up a teenager in an incident where guns were supposedly also present then make a social media post with guns and then get called out for his behavior and apologize for it only to get caught in another social media post with a gun. But yeah, let's just treat it all equal.

Yep, I'm pretty sure Kaman didn't have an incident where he and his people were supposedly flashing guns at the opposing team and then follow that up with allegedly beating up a teenager in an incident where guns were supposedly also present then make a social media post with guns and then get called out for his behavior and apologize for it only to get caught in another social media post with a gun. But yeah, let's just treat it all equal.

He's white, the league didn't care.

Ja ain't white. He can't do what honkies do.

Take away the gun, does Ja still get suspended???

I don't understand the question. Without the gun in the video, he didn't do anything wrong. Now even with the gun, if this was his first incident he probably doesn't get suspended. The problem is that it's like the 4th incident in a row that involves a gun or is alleged to involve a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back