Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in the hood today, first let me say…when I pulled up, i tried to pump gas and pay outside but their scanner shit didn’t even work so I had to go inside. So as I’m walking to the store part, some dude who was about to get gas. Sees me, mistakes me for some nigga he got problems wit.

He walks into the store and goes to the back, I go to the back cause ima get a drink too. He turns around wit some energy and was like oh, I thought you was someone else. So that bothered me but whatever. I go to the front, there’s like 6 middle school kids.

They ask the cashier if they old enough to buy a lighter, she ask how old they are and they say they 12. Then she laughs and say no you can’t have no lighter. So one of the kids go, how bout a blunt or a black so I can spit it for my weed she go

:hahaha: Boy you silly

That bothered me cause your grown ass..

You know what, nevermind. So she so distracted by these boys and I done told her a black and 20 on six like 2 times and she keep asking me what I want. I’m trying to change man..I feel my anger building cause this whole shit bothering me.

Then lil kid goes, how bout some condoms, she still giggling wit them, he go my bitch 12 too but she need the dick like yesterday. I’m shaking I’m so mad..why am I mad, this shit never bothered me before, but I’m mad.

She finally asks for a forth time, I go to my happy place and I say a black and 20 on six ma’am.

She goes to try have some sort of small talk but I gave her all of my peace and I just leave while she’s talking. And I bet I looked like the dick in that situation.

I have a mod that's constantly following me in threads, hitting whack and passive aggressively dropping posts im in.

Is there a penalty to addressing them directly? I saw a poster get banned for corny gifs in threads recently. So it made me think twice

You'd think I was big booty blonde Latina the way I'm followed .

Possible spinoff thread.

Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back