Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

Just like @Playmaker88 said, shit is corny and lame.

Also. So it’s cool to do something you wouldn’t like because others do it?

No but in the grand scheme of white supremacy is calling them names on twitter is not a bad thing to me. It’s literally 150 words for black person that aren’t respectful. View it how you view though.

Chicago just passed an emergency order to spend money to deal with the 8000 migrants sent over by TX GOV

Shit they better than me I’d sent them back to Texas lol but naw it is creating a crisis here though

Lol you’re not liberal?
I’m pro black above all….The issue is they are putting more of an emphasis on this than the actual issues city residents are dealing with

Now they want to turn neighborhood schools closed due to mismanagement and graft into migrant centers and a lot of neighborhood residents are not having it for the reasons posted above

See vid below

The issue is they are putting more of an emphasis on this than the actual issues city residents are dealing with

Now they want to turn neighborhood schools closed due to mismanagement and graft into migrant centers and a lot of neighborhood residents are not having it for the reasons posted above

See vid below

White expertly do this they play every minority group off against black people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back