Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all know what has become weird and kinda fucked up to me.

Vacationing in a country that’s full of poverty.

You go to a resort but right outside that place, it’s full of poverty. Shits really messed up

yeah I dont need it to be constantly powered with a UPS.. I just need it to be safe from surges, power outages etc

Living outside the states and having a good UPS is clutch. When I lived In Costa Rica I would get that last half hour of CSI or Desperate Housewives (don't judge it was slim pickins) with the subtitles every time.

You go to a resort but right outside that place, it’s full of poverty. Shits really messed up

Tell that to everybody that come to the United States for vacation.

A joker like me man, I love to troll, I love the haha
man
I be feeling like one of them goofy playas
, you know?
Like Steve O, or Chris Tucker or somethin'
Yeah you know a joker got dough, a troll can leave the league
But if I leave, the fans still gone love me man?
I get love out here ion the internet, man
I done sold memes on these streets, man, knock knock jokes, yo mama jokes, that ain’t yo real daddy jokes
As long as goof is feeling it, a joker like me could hustle it

That's my gift in life, Ablackweb, you know?

A lot of those countries or specific cities in those countries survive off tourism though. When I went to cairo, egypt they were every aggressive in trying to sell you stuff. Im talking bout touching, grabbing, invading your space. They make their money off of tourist. 40% of cairo lives in poverty. Mind you, that is where the spinx and some pyramids are. They were still living in poverty. Their currency is very volatile. It changed every day I was there.

Most of these places depend on ppl coming to vacation ….. now imagine if ppl stopped going to these places
Lmao. They are still in hella poverty. You acting like it’s so great

The focus should be on creating sustainable from the inside and not from outsiders.

I grow up in city that relies on tourism and that’s not a good thing

Lmao. They are still in hella poverty. You acting like it’s so great

The focus should be on creating sustainable from the inside and not from outsiders.

I grow up in city that relies on tourism and that’s not a good thing

Really bruh.

self sustainability > tourism

It’s ridiculous for locals to rely on tourism. Their government focus should be on self

It’s really simple.

Bruh. You need to log off.

Word

200w.gif

self sustainability > tourism

It’s ridiculous for locals to rely on tourism. Their government focus should be on self

It’s really simple.

It really aint that simple. All governments are corrupt but some more than others. Also, wars play a big part as well. I go back to egypt again. Their currency is so weak from wars, corrupt gov, militant attacks, lack of jobs, the pandemic, etc..

Alot of them are really struggling. Their middle class is starting to join the poor. They have no choice but too survive off of tourism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back