Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I went to go get a UPS from best buy for my tv.. these folks tell me they got some shits called power conditioners that will probably protect my devices better than a regular surge protector or even a UPS.. gotta do my research before I cop tho

If there are any IT lurkers or posters looking for job opportunities, or if y’all know

06498B3F-0AB5-44CE-9664-7CB3D6E5CF2C.jpeg

Look into Volvo in Summerville SC. If their direct recruiters are reaching out to me, they’re looking heavily.

so I went to go get a UPS from best buy for my tv.. these folks tell me they got some shits called power conditioners that will probably protect my devices better than a regular surge protector or even a UPS.. gotta do my research before I cop tho

From the looks of it, it looks like a better surge protector. They protect from more than just surges and spikes. Protects from radio frequency interference, EMI and voltage fluctuations. Doesnt look like it will keep your devices powered after an outage like an UPS well do. But do your own research. I just looked this up

From the looks of it, it looks like a better surge protector. They protect from more than just surges and spikes. Protects from radio frequency interference, EMI and voltage fluctuations. Doesnt look like it will keep your devices powered after an outage like an UPS well do. But do your own research. I just looked this up
yeah I dont need it to be constantly powered with a UPS.. I just need it to be safe from surges, power outages etc

Almost passed out in front of bitches bro..like, I felt that shit on me, but I tried to fight it, then my sight got all blotchy and I had to hold the L. Old fat nigga had to sit on the curb infront of young bitches and have them ask if my frail old ass need some water? Calling me sir and shit..

View attachment 1080240
It’s not supposed to happen like this
Future man didn’t see this in his fu…nevermind

This one right here, came w/ a tri-pod and some other stuff

c11a6765-d360-4279-9271-2565b963c827.e995b2ba51818e57470f3e395e48ef56.jpeg

Damn lil bruh that shit looks basic as hell. I know you saved a grip on it. Probably don't even record in HD. Bet you it run on those d batteries as well

The news talks so much about politics, gun violence, and celebrities but seeing so many young girls come up missing is the biggest threat to kids in this country

Of course young boys come up missing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back