Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it’s just me but calling white filks all type of names is getting tiresome.

Because we will be up in arms if any other drop did that to us
not just you it just corny.. if felt the same way since the beginning of the childish karen shit

This just goes to show you how dumb race is in America

TLDW: The first Italian immigrants to come to the U.S. were largely from Southern Italy and had darker skin. They were basically seen as inferior, and in the south especially, were treated as if they were black. For example, Italians were pretty regularly lynched for not deferring to white people. In some areas they were straight up considered to be black. In others, they were actually considered to be inferior to black people. Charles Darwin actually though they were a subhuman group below black people. In the South, they mostly either lived in black neighborhoods or if they had a big enough population would have their own "Little Italy" neighborhoods. In an incident that got global attention, 11 Italians were lynched in Louisiana. The US government had to do something because Italy was not happy about that. So the president created Columbus Day in celebration of Italian Americans, and over time they were slowly accepted as white people.

TLDW: The Irish flocked to America because they were getting fucked over by the British during a famine. They were always seen as white because of their skin, but they were considered to be the bottom of the barrel of whiteness. A scientist at the time suggested that the Irish were the missing link that bridged the gap between black people and white people, while Charles Darwin considered them to be white skinned chimps that weren't much different than black people who he considered to be black skinned chimps. Irish Americans were desperate to cling to whatever white status they had and were always threatened by nonwhite groups that they thought might take their places in the social order so they opposed the abolition of slavery even though the Irish in Ireland were strongly opposed to slavery. The Irish Americans also targeted Native Americans and the Chinese. The Irish became more embraced by other white people after they started flooding civil service jobs like the policing and firefighting.

I don't know which group is worse. Both are known for having anti-black feelings. The Italians should be down with us but instead they jumped at the chance to be considered white even though white people are the ones that treated them like shit. The Irish were apparently always assholes. The real white people treated them like shit, and instead of telling those people to fuck off, they in turn treated nonwhites like shit in response and then licked dick until their white betters upgraded their memberships in the club. How could a modern Italian or Irish American learn their past and be cool with embracing whiteness?

This one right here, came w/ a tri-pod and some other stuff

c11a6765-d360-4279-9271-2565b963c827.e995b2ba51818e57470f3e395e48ef56.jpeg

Don't know much about camcorders now but I'm surprised something that cost that much doesn't have 4k

Almost passed out in front of bitches bro..like, I felt that shit on me, but I tried to fight it, then my sight got all blotchy and I had to hold the L. Old fat nigga had to sit on the curb infront of young bitches and have them ask if my frail old ass need some water? Calling me sir and shit..

1683659423918.gif
It’s not supposed to happen like this

Almost passed out in front of bitches bro..like, I felt that shit on me, but I tried to fight it, then my sight got all blotchy and I had to hold the L. Old fat nigga had to sit on the curb infront of young bitches and have them ask if my frail old ass need some water? Calling me sir and shit..

View attachment 1080240
It’s not supposed to happen like this
It’s May 9th

You good? Everything okay?

It’s May 9th

You good? Everything okay?
Nah, I’m actually just coming off of a cold, I’m at the point where what day or what month don’t even matter anymore really. Outside of a few dates I got programmed in my phone to remind me a week before, to be considerate of how that day affects someone, what day it is and what month, what year,…don’t even matter anymore.

Not on no sad depressed shit, just that..what really does it matter, only thing that really matters is right now, …but yea I was sick for a few days so I think my body still hasn’t recovered even tho i don’t feel as sick as I was. The heat kinda crippt up on me. I did something somewhat physical and it felt like I ran up a couple flight of stairs. Shit sat me down..

Humbled me

Nah, I’m actually just coming off of a cold, I’m at the point where what day or what month don’t even matter anymore really. Outside of a few dates I got programmed in my phone to remind me a week before, to be considerate of how that day affects someone, what day it is and what month, what year,…don’t even matter anymore.

Not on no sad depressed shit, just that..what really does it matter, only thing that really matters is right now, …but yea I was sick for a few days so I think my body still hasn’t recovered even tho i don’t feel as sick as I was. The heat kinda crippt up on me. I did something somewhat physical and it felt like I ran up a couple flight of stairs. Shit sat me down..

Humbled me

My man, you just said you don’t get sick like 5 posts ago wtf

My man, you just said you don’t get sick like 5 posts ago wtf
Did you not see the part where I said I’ve been humbled?

I have the capacity to have self efficacy in my journey to have emotional and personally intelligence fam. I can say I was wrong and not feel bad about being wrong but enjoy the journey that I learned something new about myself.

But your statement shows me that you are unable or have problems doing the same, which is why you think something is gained from launching such an attack

See bruh

1683661159770.gif

I’ve ascended and can see all that’s beneath me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back