Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m at that point in life where I don’t get sick anymore, not like common cold or flu sick.

In the onset, my bones ache..it’s a distinct ache, it’s the type of ache people how had surgery get before it rains. I get that ache

The strength of the initial ache usually lets me know how severe everything after it will be.

Then after the ache, I get motion sickness and any strong odor makes me want to throw up.

Once I get to that point it usually means it’s time to me to strap in, into a bed..cause next is the chills, where no matter how hard I try, I’m going to be freezing.

But that’s great because that means that, that very night, I’m gonna sweat like Shaq in divorce court. When I wake up, it’s gone look like I hopped straight out the shower and got into bed.

Then when I wake up, I’m super sore for the rest of the day, in a mental fog, still have susceptibility to throw up over any scent that’s heavy, probably gone fail at holding it back at some point, gonna throw up like i got the being from Poltergeist in my chest,.gonna be awful and disgusting.

Then when i wake up the next day, I’m going to be perfectly fine, with an immense amount of energy. Just three days everytime.
I think it’s time we pull the plug

This shit so spot on cus i swear this my lil cousin everytime I gotta record shit for the youth choir... I be mad asf cus don't nobody ever try to stop his lil ass

On one hand yeah, my folks would have snatched me up. On the other hand, I went to one of them old school black southern Baptist churches when I was coming up, so if I pulled some shit like that at least half the church probably would have thought I caught the Holy Ghost and cheered me on.

On one hand yeah, my folks would have snatched me up. On the other hand, I went to one of them old school black southern Baptist churches when I was coming up, so if I pulled some shit like that at least half the church probably would have thought I caught the Holy Ghost and cheered me on.

thats how they are but you can tell that this lil nigga is just putting on a show for the fuck of it

What did you upgrade to?
This one right here, came w/ a tri-pod and some other stuff

c11a6765-d360-4279-9271-2565b963c827.e995b2ba51818e57470f3e395e48ef56.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back