Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

This shit better than a movie

I’m not only impressed by not….I’m in shock young dude had control over it with weight on his back and making the moves he made shows incredible awareness and response to his surroundings….but the fact the cop stayed on his ass was a whole nother level of responding to surrounding situations while in pursuit.

Both impressive

I’m at that point in life where I don’t get sick anymore, not like common cold or flu sick.

In the onset, my bones ache..it’s a distinct ache, it’s the type of ache people how had surgery get before it rains. I get that ache

The strength of the initial ache usually lets me know how severe everything after it will be.

Then after the ache, I get motion sickness and any strong odor makes me want to throw up.

Once I get to that point it usually means it’s time to me to strap in, into a bed..cause next is the chills, where no matter how hard I try, I’m going to be freezing.

But that’s great because that means that, that very night, I’m gonna sweat like Shaq in divorce court. When I wake up, it’s gone look like I hopped straight out the shower and got into bed.

Then when I wake up, I’m super sore for the rest of the day, in a mental fog, still have susceptibility to throw up over any scent that’s heavy, probably gone fail at holding it back at some point, gonna throw up like i got the being from Poltergeist in my chest,.gonna be awful and disgusting.

Then when i wake up the next day, I’m going to be perfectly fine, with an immense amount of energy. Just three days everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back