Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
self sustainability > tourism

It’s ridiculous for locals to rely on tourism. Their government focus should be on self

It’s really simple.

I hear you but it’s you just become self sustaining over night but the money from tourism can lead to that. New Orleans probably uses those billions for something. Plus if you live in a beautiful place why not eat off that?

I hear you but it’s you just become self sustaining over night but the money from tourism can lead to that. New Orleans probably uses those billions for something. Plus if you live in a beautiful place why not eat off that?
Add to the fact that all countries have different resources. Some have more than others so bigger countries can survive off goods and trades.

I get what he is saying but I dont think he sees the whole picture.
Those countries that have terrible currencies welcome tourist to spend their money. Some time the tourist dollar is way stronger than that country's dollar. The locals will happily take the stronger dollar and convert it. Getting paid more than what their country can offer.

Some of these places also have beautiful land, culture, history, food, etc. They want to share that and most want to see it. Most people dont go to these countries to flex.

Add to the fact that all countries have different resources. Some have more than others so bigger countries can survive off goods and trades.

I get what he is saying but I dont think he sees the whole picture.
Those countries that have terrible currencies welcome tourist to spend their money. Some time the tourist dollar is way stronger than that country's dollar. The locals will happily take the stronger dollar and convert it. Getting paid more than what their country can offer.

Some of these places also have beautiful land, culture, history, food, etc. They want to share that and most want to see it. Most people dont go to these countries to flex.

No lie o always say if I go to the Caribbean besides the beach I’ll go to museums and shit extra cultural stuff. Slave rebellions. I get the exploitation of other countries but you still use what you can to come up.

Remember a while back when I said I believe Snoop freestyles the majority of his early works?

Allum

I was just listening to death row shit when the pac doc came out. Snoop and kurupt freestyled a lot of that shit. You can hear it, it was obvious upon further listens

The problem is they don't really be saying shit a lot of the times and just rely on the flow and the words rhyming. A lot of those freestyle bars are just filler

Allum

I was just listening to death row shit when the pac doc came out. Snoop and kurupt freestyled a lot of that shit. You can hear it, it was obvious upon further listens

The problem is they don't really be saying shit a lot of the times and just rely on the flow and the words rhyming. A lot of those freestyle bars are just filler
Exhibit fucking A

1. This is worth watching (if you are/ were a fan)
- going to watch episode 2

2. I didn’t know it was 3 episodes and each one is 1hr and 30 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back