Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you went to Japan just to pretend to be somebody else.
Thats cute and all. Ive traveled all over as a young man

But it's really very telling that every time I post something you're the first one jumping up calling something fake fake fake and it's always because you can't relate

You ain't from nowhere, never been nowhere and don't plan on going nowhere.

That's sad

Thats cute and all. Ive traveled all over as a young man

But it's really very telling that every time I post something you're the first one jumping up calling something fake fake fake and it's always because you can't relate

You ain't from nowhere, never been nowhere and don't plan on going nowhere.

That's sad

Before we do this again we’re not exposed for lying and being wrong multiple occasions that I had nothing to do with. Getting a passport is not exclusive I hear you. But me calling you fake is not based on traveling. And how was the museum?

Before we do this again we’re not exposed for lying and being wrong multiple occasions that I had nothing to do with. Getting a passport is not exclusive I hear you. But me calling you fake is not based on traveling. And how was the museum?
Nigga. If I post a picture of a car or a text from a female you're the very first 1 jumping up yelling fake...then when it's time for you to confess you admit you don't get bitches and you don't travel, thus, your attacks on me is simply you PROJECTING. I knew that was the case but you saying you never had a passport confirms it

And the museum you were wrong and loud about not being built is thriving

Nigga. If I post a picture of a car or a text from a female you're the very first 1 jumping up yelling fake...then when it's time for you to confess you admit you don't get bitches and you don't travel, thus, your attacks on me is simply you PROJECTING. I knew that was the case but you saying you never had a passport confirms it

And the museum you were wrong and loud about not being built is thriving

So we gonna act like im the only one who thinks those shots are fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back