Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got to be crazy to be an identical twin when the two have different life habits.

I just met this pair of identical twins that basically looked like the the before and after pics of someone who been hitting the gym and dieting hard for a year.

I don't know if I unthinkingly made a bad facial expression when they told me they were identical twins or if the big one was just insecure, but she was just randomly like "Yeah, I used to look more like her heh heh" after announcing they were twins. Shit was kinda awkward.
I know 4 sets of identical twins. All of them are basically good twin vs evil twin.
Only one of them has that size difference but that's cause of drugs lol. One of em is a bouncer my size and the other one looks like he can get tossed out the club easy like he jazzy Jeff.

fresh-prince-dj-jazzy-jeff.gif

Yeah I never even took that into account. That's gotta be tough for twins.

Todays TikTok algorithm must be try to depress with dystopian views of the world. Holy fuck, if I didn’t know better to not personally attach myself to shit on social media. It could definitely lead me into doing some dumb shit in my personal life.

Todays TikTok algorithm must be try to depress with dystopian views of the world. Holy fuck, if I didn’t know better to not personally attach myself to shit on social media. It could definitely lead me into doing some dumb shit in my personal life.

My man came by the crib to check me a couple months back. Hadn't seen or talked to him in a minute. All dude was talking about was tiktok conspiracies. Honest to God didn't know what to tell him.

You can definitely get caught up in that shit if you're not careful. It was pretty intense to see someone I know in person that's just stuck in a series of rabbit holes like that.

Tiktok can be a dangerous place if your critical thinking is lacking.

My man came by the crib to check me a couple months back. Hadn't seen or talked to him in a minute. All dude was talking about was tiktok conspiracies. Honest to God didn't know what to tell him.

You can definitely get caught up in that shit if you're not careful. It was pretty intense to see someone I know in person that's just stuck in a series of rabbit holes like that.

I can only imagine how bad it is now. 😅 Back in the day mfs swore Obama was going to have everyone in FEMA camps.

It can make it very easy to fall down the confirmation bias rabbit hole. One tell is when folks start whatever information they're trying to spread with "I saw this video on..." and people really believe a tik tok video or even a series of them can get them educated on a topic. It's hilarious and sad at the same time

Had a friend who would send me YouTube videos at 4am about how terrible democrats are and they are gonna take all out guns. I’m like man, I’m trying to sleep

It can make it very easy to fall down the confirmation bias rabbit hole. One tell is when folks start whatever information they're trying to spread with "I saw this video on..." and people really believe a tik tok video or even a series of them can get them educated on a topic. It's hilarious and sad at the same time

Thing is. I'm the conspiracy nigga in the crew 🤣. And he didn't even say he got them from tiktok but I knew what he was talking about cause I heard all the same shit on tiktok. Only difference is I could discern the bullshit from the real. Bruh somehow took multiple conspiracies and blended them into one.

I guess he felt most comfortable with telling me that shit cause who else right but I felt bad for him more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back