Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Pepes is fire!!! I haven't had them in a minute. The Rock always have a K pop concert every year and it always sells out.
That porter house wasnt no bitch i dont do doggy bags usually but i was forced to lean back😆 finishing that shit tonight

I've heard some things about those gumjobs.

Give her a chance, all I'm gonna say.

View attachment 1073589
Crazy enough, I’m not a fan of head, I like giving women oral sex but I’m not a fan of receiving. Maybe I just never got it done the way it’s supposed to be done for me to be into it like a lot of dudes seem to be. I’d rather titty fuck then get head TBH. And I’m not even a fan of big titties like that.

I’m more a fan of moments than the type of sex that happens in the moment, unless it’s apart of the moment. Like standing up smashing usually is born from hedonistic type sex, but is out of place in non passionate sex. Ya mean? The sex gone happen regardless once it’s gone happen, so it’s what surrounds the how, is the part that gets me.

Feel like, if she let me spit in her face, like not just let me spit in her face but be into that and need me to spit in her face while she sucks dick..is like the only way I can really be into it. She gotta want it more than I do, not cause she tryna please me but she tryna scratch that itch that can only be scratch when she feels like a useless whore.

1682953736816.gif

I’m into that

Crazy enough, I’m not a fan of head, I like giving women oral sex but I’m not a fan of receiving. Maybe I just never got it done the way it’s supposed to be done for me to be into it like a lot of dudes seem to be. I’d rather titty fuck then get head TBH. And I’m not even a fan of big titties like that.

I’m more a fan of moments than the type of sex that happens in the moment, unless it’s apart of the moment. Like standing up smashing usually is born from hedonistic type sex, but is out of place in non passionate sex. Ya mean? The sex gone happen regardless once it’s gone happen, so it’s what surrounds the how, is the part that gets me.

Feel like, if she let me spit in her face, like not just let me spit in her face but be into that and need me to spit in her face while she sucks dick..is like the only way I can really be into it. She gotta want it more than I do, not cause she tryna please me but she tryna scratch that itch that can only be scratch when she feels like a useless whore.

View attachment 1073905

I’m into that
Bro

You gotta fucking relax

View attachment 1073905

I’m into that
Nigga got control issues

Be like nah chick, I make you feel good …..you don’t make me feel good.
I feel good that way I like.
You just here til my food arrives

Supposed to celebrate my anniversary with my shorty this weekend. Couples massage and dinner. Right after dropping my kid off at the babysitter we caught a flat tire....with no spare(run flat tire). Called AAA. 3.5 hour wait time + another hour to ride home.

Once the tow truck driver shows up he decides to make another stop, with us in his cab mind you, to change another person's flat tire at their crib. Oh and this driver started dozing off a lil with us in his truck doin 50 mph on the way to my spot. I had to yell at him like YO!

We did get back in 1 piece but needless to say our Saturday was ruined

I felt like this all afternoon

Supposed to celebrate my anniversary with my shorty this weekend. Couples massage and dinner. Right after dropping my kid off at the babysitter we caught a flat tire....with no spare(run flat tire). Called AAA. 3.5 hour wait time + another hour to ride home.

Once the tow truck driver shows up he decides to make another stop, with us in his cab mind you, to change another person's flat tire at their crib. Oh and this driver started dozing off a lil with us in his truck doin 50 mph on the way to my spot. I had to yell at him like YO!

We did get back in 1 piece but needless to say our Saturday was ruined

I felt like this all afternoon

Lmao sorry to break it to u but shorty aint looking at u the same

This hiw it’s supposed to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back