Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to celebrate my anniversary with my shorty this weekend. Couples massage and dinner. Right after dropping my kid off at the babysitter we caught a flat tire....with no spare(run flat tire). Called AAA. 3.5 hour wait time + another hour to ride home.

Once the tow truck driver shows up he decides to make another stop, with us in his cab mind you, to change another person's flat tire at their crib. Oh and this driver started dozing off a lil with us in his truck doin 50 mph on the way to my spot. I had to yell at him like YO!

We did get back in 1 piece but needless to say our Saturday was ruined

I felt like this all afternoon

Wait...the tow guy stopped to take a call with you in the car? That dude had 0 respect for your time. He said you was on the job with him that day.

The internet is saying Diddy tried to snuff out Jamie Foxx because allegedly he was going to talk about Diddy's wild parties...even tho Foxx is also notorious in Hollywood for throwing wild AF parties

I think his current condition and circumstances should be in it's own thread

@Chicity you a diddyciple no? What's up with ya man's?

The internet is saying Diddy tried to snuff out Jamie Foxx because allegedly he was going to talk about Diddy's wild parties...even tho Foxx is also notorious in Hollywood for throwing wild AF parties

I think his current condition and circumstances should be in it's own thread
They want puff to be john gotti so bad

@Chicity you a diddyciple no? What's up with ya man's?
Jamie Foxxx stressed about a new movie that's he's the head of that's not only is running behind schedule, but is also accused of being a toxic work place to the point where Cameron almost retired from acting again to get away from the set

I'm not blaming anything on Jamie, just sayin he got a lot on his plate and so him suffering a stroke/heart attack shouldn't be surprising nor should it be reason to slander Diddy

#TakeThatTakeThat

It's got to be crazy to be an identical twin when the two have different life habits.

I just met this pair of identical twins that basically looked like the the before and after pics of someone who been hitting the gym and dieting hard for a year.

I don't know if I unthinkingly made a bad facial expression when they told me they were identical twins or if the big one was just insecure, but she was just randomly like "Yeah, I used to look more like her heh heh" after announcing they were twins. Shit was kinda awkward.

I mean you have to be naive AF if you think Puff is a saint lol

Im sure he had a few lesser ppl touched but the streets pinned biggies murder and both pac shootings on him too. Its incredibly difficult to be a high profile black celebrity and a shotcaller who sends hits for 30 years and get away with it clean, without so much as a credible accusation. To contrast what I'm saying, J Prince keeps a very low profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back